What did you pay for you CTS - Page 4
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, What did you pay for you CTS in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Here you go KaddyKid, I'll throw you a bone since you have such an infatuation for After Market Lighting and ...
    KadKat is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: What did you pay for you CTS

Here you go KaddyKid, I'll throw you a bone since you have such an infatuation for After Market Lighting and very deep pockets.

Gold Headlights

Skuuter is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I'm very happy to be a Cadillac owner. Whenever I see another CTS drive by, I give it a look-see, but other than the wheels, it's very hard for anyone to tell whether you have a loaded or base CTS. I'm a cheapskate, I'll admit. But, I also have no debt outside of my cars and house :coolgleam .

I don't believe buying things to impress anyone else. In fact, I kinda felt guilty buying the CTS, when a lot of people I work with can't afford much more than an older used car. But, I am pleased that I was able to get my 2004 CTS with the 3.6L in Silver Smoke and two-tone leather for just $28,860 "out the door". I rarely have a passenger long enough to worry about a power pasenger seat, I don't like moonroofs, wood trim is nice, but I couldn't see paying for stuff I didn't need in order to get a piddling amount of wood trim. I certainly don't need NAV and the base stereo rocks IMO.

To sum it up, I'm more proud to get a good deal than to flaunt how much I can spend on uneccessary gadgets.

Imbrokenow is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I see dead people...

If my house was located across the steet from a cemetary, I guess I'd try to impress people with what car I drove too!
    Attached Images

VAPORVETTE is offline Cadillac Owners Member

One can only feel sorry for the CaddyKidd, as he must be an extension of his parents. I paid $ 31,200 new in 2003. Auto and luxury sport package.

CTS Orlando is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS

Quote Originally Posted by Skuuter
    ...In fact, I kinda felt guilty buying the CTS, when a lot of people I work with can't afford much more than an older used car....
    I share you sentiments completely.

Coreyn is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by TheCaddyKidd
    you know i tried to end this a while back and i figured it was the bigger and better thing to do then to continue being childish but now i must confess that well it seems the popular mature thing is to be a douchbag... now for starters i am grateful for the car i got... second i got an 03 cts when they first came out so my parents couldnt splurge the extra 20g's on a V when the car didnt exist... third.. anyone that goes after another persons car is a ***** plain and simple... and if u got a problem then be a man.. i live in north bergen nj... u wanna f*** around then ill meet up wit u... dont forget... anything happens to the car and the police will find it easily enough to track down the culprit... or at least give me the address to those that offered to mess with the car... i told u once in this thread that i was playing around.. i thought we were all grown up... can nobody take a joke anymore... well idk.. u said i owuld walk away a bigger and better man.. well ur right.. i learned alot from this.. one u cant play around and have a laugh here and there withouth someone making it into a big and serious issue.. i thought we all were pretty well known on the forums and could mess around... this was supposed to be a place wher caddy owners could find other caddy owners and have meets and chill and discuss thier cars.. i am very proud of the car i have and can honestly say that before this the forum wuz always something always looked at when i was on the interent... well wutever....
    Dude chill most of us were busting your balls including myself. But if you live in north bergen i think the police are busy with other things then someone messing with you car. But to make you feel better i have better things to do then mess with someones car. I have a pregnant wife at home, a mortgage and 2 car payments to worry about.!

I think CTS orlando is right we need to move out of this thread and discuss positive issues like clear floor mats!

TheCaddyKidd is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 Cadillac Escalade EXT

well im glad to see that the storm of this madness that broke out is somewhat clearing out... hey congrats on the pregnant wife... is this ur first?... well anyway.. idk.. as for the police being busy they usually are it was just that my dad is close with all the surrounding police departments since he owns a towing company and we usually deal with the cops everyday so they always take time out for us.. but i didnt think any grown person would seriously mess with a car as that only shows cowardness... so idk.

Coreyn is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by TheCaddyKidd
    well im glad to see that the storm of this madness that broke out is somewhat clearing out... hey congrats on the pregnant wife... is this ur first?... well anyway.. idk.. as for the police being busy they usually are it was just that my dad is close with all the surrounding police departments since he owns a towing company and we usually deal with the cops everyday so they always take time out for us.. but i didnt think any grown person would seriously mess with a car as that only shows cowardness... so idk.
    Yes its our first! Ones enough! Your dad must be busy since north bergen is such a crowded town! take it easy!

CTS Orlando is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS

The love is beginning to feel artificial.
    :deadhorse:

New thread....

Jesda is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): An endless stream of Sevilles.

No one wanted to mess with your car to begin with. You invited people to come up.

Are you lonely?

crockone is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by Jesda
    Are you lonely?

HAHAHA

airbalancer is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Back to pricing, in tonite paper
    2005 CTS, 3.6L, leather, luxury pkg MSRP $47,380 Cash Price $44,899
    These are CDN price

TheCaddyKidd is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 Cadillac Escalade EXT

actually if u read back in the thread someone offered to hire some1 to take caree of all the extras that i put into it... u should really check things before u criticize..

MikeyVSeries is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 Cadillac CTS-V (White Diamond)

this is true..^^

crockone is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

man SO WHAT someone said they were gona steal your shit... dam this thread is wak already... if its really bothering you go **** someone up.. dam... talk is talk... walk is walk.. have a great ****in day.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.