What did you pay for you CTS - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, What did you pay for you CTS in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Originally Posted by CTS Orlando Or when mommy and daddy by their 18yr old shit a new Cadillac. ha!...
    crockone is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Talking Re: What did you pay for you CTS

Quote Originally Posted by CTS Orlando
    Or when mommy and daddy by their 18yr old shit a new Cadillac.
    ha!

TheCaddyKidd is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 Cadillac Escalade EXT

Re: What did you pay for you CTS

i love the people that are all jealous that they didnt get things that nice when they wre a kid... i guess u all just look at itl ike u work all ur life to drive a caddy and i did nothing... kinda makes u look like asses... however iwill mention that my partents did buy me a caddy... they aint cheap and go and haggle a saleman to bring down the price... u guys drive ur cts's stock when i got over 10g's put into the car and thats like 1/3 wut u paid for the car.. so listen up.. mommy and daddt may have bought the car but the kid still has the cash to blow on accessories unlike some... that consider clear floormats an accessory

dkozloski is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger

There you have it folks, the next John Kerry!

john kerry lol.. only the poor vote for john kerry

That's a fact, but he's still the spoiled little rich brat. Too bad he never found out that it's easier to pass a camel through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven.

heaven lol... im living heaven now... im 19 and drive a cadillac cts...this is the life.. u know i know i started all this and i mean we are all grown up and well we all have caddies.. i guess either way u look at it no matter how we got em we gotta em.. so u know wut im gonna end this.. im not gonna sit here and argue.. i was playing with a guy and everyone took it too seriously.. i figured everyone would have played along but i guess urall too grown up for games...

No hard feelings, Cheers!

hey kid. where in jersey are you from.?

KadKat is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by TheCaddyKidd
    i love the people that are all jealous that they didnt get things that nice when they wre a kid... i guess u all just look at itl ike u work all ur life to drive a caddy and i did nothing... kinda makes u look like asses... however iwill mention that my partents did buy me a caddy... they aint cheap and go and haggle a saleman to bring down the price... u guys drive ur cts's stock when i got over 10g's put into the car and thats like 1/3 wut u paid for the car.. so listen up.. mommy and daddt may have bought the car but the kid still has the cash to blow on accessories unlike some... that consider clear floormats an accessory

It seems incredible that more money has been invested/wasted in your current vehicle than your education. :rolleyes2

Imbrokenow is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I was never for want of anything as a kid...I was fortunate in that my Mommy and Daddy were very generous. I am grateful that they also brought me up well, so that I never behaved like a spoiled brat. See, in addition to teaching me the benefits of haggling, they also taught me humility. Both lessons have served me well in life.

odysseus is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS Manual Trans., '93 STS

Quote Originally Posted by KadKat
    It seems incredible that more money has been invested/wasted in your current vehicle than your education. :rolleyes2
    LMAO

I remember when I was 19. I though earning $15/hr was a boat load of money. Then came houses, toys, kids, business, college funds . . . . I gave my daughter a $3,000 Saturn to get her through college and told her if she wants a better car . . . she needs to finish college and find a job that will support her lifestyle. My 16 year old son has been warned that I'll pay for half of whatever car he wants to buy. He needs to work and save for the other half.

All I can say to 'TheCaddyKidd' is enjoy it while it lasts. Life has a way of dealing harsh lessons when one is finally on their own trying to pay the bills. These days "$10g's" may buy a used Civic or Neon (which is what most 19 year olds I know are currently driving). You're definitely one of the lucky few, regardless of your age.

yea it sucks ... me im 26. i own my own buisness, house, and have wife and kid. fully paid off 02 ford truck, fully paid off motorcycle, and my caddy is a payment but the whole point here is.. to get the good things and KEEP them you have to bust your ass working.

to get all my shit that i have i started working full time right outa high school and opened my company 4 years ago.. i am happy that i paid for all my stuff myself. when you pay for it you take better care of it.

like my family allways told me... you will realize when you have to pay for the toilet paper to whipe ass. just some food for thought...

and it is not hard to be young and make it somewhere i did it and by the time i am 30 i wil be set hopefully..

CTS Orlando is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS

Quote Originally Posted by TheCaddyKidd
    It seems that personal insecurity has brought you to compete for the acceptance of complete strangers that you've met in an internet forum. Pathetic.

Jealous asses? One day you will learn to appreciate things you've worked hard for. The only ass here is your daddy for buying an unappreciative shit like you a brand new Cadillac. Go thank him for being a sucker.

Get nice things when we were kids? You're not the only moneybags on the block. You are dealing with Cadillac owners. This isn't a pissing contest. Get a clue.

Haggling is the American way. Fixed pricing breeds communism. You dont stay rich by pissing away money.

Spent 10k on accessories for a 30k car? Thats bad economics. Whos the ass now. 40k woulda bought you a loaded CTS without having to waste time hacking and 'blinging' it out yourself. The beauty of driving a 'stock' Cadillac is that it still has more options, technology, and frills than most 'loaded' cars out there.

Clear floormats. Definatly gay. Still doesnt give you the right to knock people for taking pride and caring for things they've worked hard for.

Theres an obese 50 something sitting in an AOL chat room pretending to be a 16 year old CTS loving virgin waiting to have cyber sex with you.

Go play and come back when you can show respect; first for your naive parents, and then for your Cadillac forum peers who you've repeatedly looked towards for approval of your sorry misguided attempts at belonging to a social circle.

Theres 2 cents for ya...

Talking Re: What did you pay for you CTS

Quote Originally Posted by CTS Orlando
    Jealous asses? The only ass here is your daddy for buying an unappreciative shit like you a brand new Cadillac

HA HA HA HA... you guys are really mad.
    im sory that is a funy comment...

TX_SS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

2004 WHITE DIAMOND CTS 1sc package $34,540 TOTAL PRICE including TTL and finance charge " 3.9% APR for 60months"

so pay off is $34,540

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.