Cadillac Owners Forum banner

2011 official northeast cadillac meet & greet

23K views 322 replies 25 participants last post by  JimmyH 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
To Whom it may concern,

Hey guys, its Craig “caddykid” here, sending out the OFFICIAL MEET AND GREET thread info for our Englishtown, New Jersey meet and greet being held on OCTOBER 23rd, 2011. These are some last minute details that I just would like to address if you can take a moment to read.

Englishtown Raceway gates open at 8 a.m. the morning of our meet and greet, you can show up at 8 if you like , but I have a 3 hr drive so I am sending this out so everybody can try to meet around 9:30-10:00am latest please!. They did say that all of our cars are able to park in the parking lot and if some of you are interested to run your car as it is;

Open Track Day from 8am to 5pm for only $40 for the day​

I would like to leave around 4:30 prompt so that we can drive 47 minutes to South Jersey to New Jersey MotorPark for dinner and Go Karting.
And I would just like to throw out there, my car will be fully detailed in and out just b/c I love my car, and I am pretty sure you guys will do the same to make our Cadilac’s shine!

IF EVERYBODY IS EXCITED ABOUT THIS EVENT AS MUCH AS SOME OF US ON THE FORUMS AS WELL AS ME, YOU KNOW WE ARE EXCITED TO GET THIS WORD OUT IN MANY WAYS AS POSSIABLE!

SOME OF US HAVE ALREADY… BUT, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE $5 MINIMUM, WE ARE TRYING TO GET ENOUGH MONEY DONATED ($55.00) TO GET ATLEAST A 2 WEEK ADD SPACE ON THE FORUMS TO SPREAD THE WORD TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS!! ANYTHING OVER THAT WILL BE USED TO “BUY SAL A DRINK” AND STILL BE DONATED TO THE FORUM WE LOVE TO KEEP IT UP RUNNING!!!!

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/misc.php?do=donate

Just copy and paste "Pre UnOfficial NORTHEAST Meet and Greet Thread, Offical One Out Aug 22nd" into the "notes to seller" box in paypal. (PER ORDER OF JIMMY H.)

EnglishTown Raceway-
230 Pension Road
Englishtown, NJ
07726-8462

Dinner at F1 Karting (New Jersey MotorPark)

http://www.njmp.com/karting.html

Questions please feel free to contact my email I check 24/7 Cpotter91@aol.com or send me a message on the forum!!!!!!
Craig “caddykid”

1) Cadillackid12
2) ODthetruth
3) Cad4Life-
4) BlackCadillac91
5) Dragonian89
6) Overd0s3 V FORUM
7) Dominion
8) KingOfTypos
9) 1_bad_cad – STS FORUM
10) Weird Harold
11) 1madstsv –STS V Forum
12) Sigfod
13) Jdodman 2009 V
14) Speedtrapped 2009 V wagon
15) pyromaneyakk
16) Allan 2009 CTS V
17) Allans friend mark 2009 CTS V
18) Blitzkrieg
19) VetKila 2009 V forum
20) 6 SPEED V- 2005 V
21) hXc95SLS
22) vlkwagen - WAGON
23) Titaniumseeker 2009 V
24) Captivate123
25) RoyalFlush
26) voltrons_head
27) JDB 2004 V
28) SStreet King 09 V forum
29) Psychopenguin 09 V
30) Ndobaria 09 V forum
31) Twitch V forum
32) Gary c 09 V forum0
33) Cad08STSV
34) Lou72
35) HPED-V
36) 6DN69

See less See more
#2 ·
hey we already have about 8 or 9 Caddys comming already! I have a list from last year still who showed interest in last years meet and never came.... Id like to count you in this year

Scoundrel111
SvB4EvA
Whips06cts
The Cadillac Kid

Really should be a fun time... PS has anybody heard from Cad4Life???? is he comming? havent seen him on here in a LONG TIME

#6 ·
AGP thank you for the comment <3 ha ha

BENZ CTS??? wernt u supposed to come last year and convoy down with Cad4Life??

OD i think benz is talking about the 3 road courses that NJMP has (motor park) not the etown road track

if everything stayed the same since last year.. the road course is 125$ when i went.. 1 hr safety class clinic and then the track is all yours... the 40$ for this meet and greet is for the drag strip only which is still fun b/c we didnt get to do it last year. and the drag strip is just as fun b/c then you can always pull back up to the caddy owners still chatting in the parking lot

benz i really hope we count you in .. my drive is 3+ but i do it for all the great people... i hope to see you there :)

and ya benz if we all get there around 10:00 latest we can run our cars and chat til like 3 or so instead and get there by 4pm maybe.. we will decide at the greet that day. once the place closes at 6 we can find a quick applebees near by? or another hooters again?? lol

KOT DONT BRING YOUR DOG!!!!

#8 ·
yes kot cannot bring the "killer weiner" and yes i have a GPS now and an iphone 4 which has trusty GPS so this year i wont be like this :hmm: i was last year. haha ha

but ya we will talk about leaving much sooner than 430 since it is a sunday and closes at 6 which i forgot... so mabye around 3 or 315 to get there by 4 to race OD and kick his ass in F1 Karting

and on a possitive note.. the underglow will be working this year haha

#11 ·
If we can get some NOVA Cadillac owners together we can have a convoy up. I dont think I am going to run my car on the track. It is to far of a walk! To be honest I am kind of worried about the drive up. I havent driven my car very far as low as it is and I know Jersey has some bad roads as well as Baltimore but count me in anyways. There has to be some Cadillac owners from around here to make the drive with me

#12 ·
how are u worried about the drive up.. its all interstate???? last year u backed out b/c you said you had to get your car painted??? :confused: we all are driving a period of time to get there.. i have a 3 hr drive and cant pass 60 b/c i dont want to shatter my underglow if i hit something. cars are made to be drivin' and this is a well worth while day to come talk to fellow caddy owners... use an excuse when you go have to see the inlaws that is a far trip.. nothing is ever too far to come meet caddy owners... great people at these meets cannot be ignored

and by the way talk to cad4life.. hes from maryland.. u both were gonna convoy up last year

#16 ·
Dude SVB is goin? Um F*ck that I'm out....jkjkjkjk hahaha

What's goin on guys.Caddy kid thanks for the email about this man. KOT it'll be nice to me you don't bring your damn great Dane again lol

I may bring the cts but the vette is getting a widebody kit so I may bring that. Havnt driven it in forever.

Sry I'm not around much. I can only put money into one car right now and if I stick around here too much il get the v-bumper with a cowl hood and boost it....I can't lol but I'll do my best to be there :thumbsup:

#22 ·
I can do either one and may bring my other surprise. I just gotta save money somewhere and I think I spent like $120 in just gas last time. Remember I have a 5.5 hour drive lol

Now its either the Cts which you all know...

Or (hopefully completed enough by then)

Widebody twin turbo C5 convertible.

It's your alls call. I just like seeing everyone lol

#28 ·
ya google says 1:47 to NJMP not just :47....... even if we get there at 10 run til 2 gets u around 5 runs pbly in that time with time to talk in the parking lot. I really want to go to NJMP b/c a convoy on the highway with what CTS we have WILL LOOK SOO SEXY.

i will send out last minute details out in october to people who are comming and adjust the time change then making it arrival 830-915 the latest please so the Karter's at the greet can leave around 2 to get there for 4ish. but people who are comming will probably not have an issue with comming to the meet an hour eariler.

thanks for the info Dominion.
BENZ CTS- i saw u liked that post by dominion, can i add u to the official list.. ull make 21
still gonna be a great day.. we should put BlackCadillac "Silver Mustang Now" in the back of us for him to tape us going down the highway. i may bring a chick w/ me just to have her video tape

#31 ·
So here is how she looks soo far!!! im actually pumped!!!

1) Cadillackid12
2) ODthetruth
3) Cad4Life-
4) BlackCadillac91
5) Dragonian89
6) Overd0s3
7) Dominion
8) KingOfTypos
9) 1_bad_cad – STS FORUM
10) Weird Herold
11) Benz CTS
12) 1madstsv …..-STS Forum
13) Whips06CTS
14) Sigfod
15) Jdodman 09 V
16) Speedtrapped 09 V
17) SleepTight 09 V
18) Allan 09 CTS V
19) Allans friend mark D3 CTS V 2nd GEN
20) Blitzkrieg V forum
21) VetKila 09 V forum
22) JOEYCTS-V 09 V forum

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.