FINAL NOTICE and LAST MINUTE DETAILS FOR MEET AND GREET..... PLEASE READ!!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, FINAL NOTICE and LAST MINUTE DETAILS FOR MEET AND GREET..... PLEASE READ!! in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; ...
    CadillacKid12 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '04 3.6L, Clear Fogs, 20" TV, Tints, Streeglow, V Bumper

Thumbs up FINAL NOTICE and LAST MINUTE DETAILS FOR MEET AND GREET..... PLEASE READ!!

To Whom it may concern,

Hey guys, its Craig “caddykid” here, sending out the last minute info for our Englishtown, New Jersey meet and greet on October 10th, 2010!! These are some last minute details that I just would like to address if you can take a moment to read.

Englishtown Raceway gates open at 8 a.m. the morning of our meet and greet, you can show up at 8 if you like, but I have a 3 hr drive so I am sending this out so everybody can try to meet around 10:00-10:30am there. And I do not believe there will be any such traffic on a Sunday morning. They did say that all of our cars are able to park in the parking lot and if some of you are interested to see the car, truck and bike show, hydraulic contest, bikini contest and car sound stereo challenge it is $20.00 for the day to go inside, I believe.

Unfortunately, we had 16-18 in the beginning when the thread went out August 24th, but sadly some have backed out and as of right now we have 12 going, which still makes for a fun day. And hope to keep that number at 12.

I also took notice that some of you may have work the next day even though it is a holiday weekend and so fourth, and was planning to get a group say at the track on what time dinner should be because I would love everybody to show up there as well to end off a good day, and was afraid the later we made it, some would have to travel home due to work reasons. On the other hand, due to HOOTERS is 22 minutes away from the track, I was thinking about making dinner reservations for 5:00pm there so everybody can enjoy a meal and be done by 7:30-8pm to be home for 11pm. It would also allow us to spend 6 hrs at the track which is plenty long.

And I would just like to throw out there, my car will be fully detailed in and out just b/c I love my car, and I am pretty sure you guys will do the same to make our Cadilac’s shine!

EnglishTown Raceway-
    230 Pension Road
    Englishtown, NJ
    07726-8462

Hooters in East Brunswick-
    H195 State Route 18
    East Brunswick, NJ 08816

Looking forward to seeing all there, please respond if dinner at 5pm is ok with everyone and how many you will have attending, knowing some friends will be coming up…When I get a headcount for dinner, I will make reservations.

RSVP please by OCTOBER 2nd to Cpotter91@aol.com or send me a message on the forum!!!!!!

Craig “caddykid”

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: FINAL NOTICE and LAST MINUTE DETAILS FOR MEET AND GREET..... PLEASE READ!!

hadda bring this back to the top.. sory guys

BlackCadillac91 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 06 Cadillac CTS 3.6L [Sold :( ] 02 Mustang GT 5Spd

Thanks! im still in and still have friends coming. maybe another cts not sure yet.

txbest1980 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS "Ebony Maria" 2005 Cadillac STS "Grace"

i honestly cant wait until it is over, cause having 5 different threads about the same event in the same section is just as bad as the million HID threads and others like it...i can only imagine you are going to start another thread afterwords with pics and comments when you could easily use one of the many you have already created

im sorry TX... i still love you.. im sorry im making u upset

you arent upsetting me, i am just saying...you know what i said is very true, all these useless threads are just like the multiple HID threads and radio threads that we tell people about or just blatantly refuse to answer...lol...you post all you want too buddy

this is how a proper meet and greet is run.. one thread starts it.. and this one has last min details to make it official.... nobody has to respond.. this is all the info they need if they are attending...

hids are worthless... this is gonna be a hell of a time.. im still thinking ur ass is mad that u cant come ha ha

if i was in that area i probably still wouldnt go...it would take time away from football, and that isnt happening

oo burn.. thats y we are going to hooters tho???? u a cardinal fan???? i love the buccs baby!! i miss gruden and keyshawn lmao

Cad4life is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): White '04 CTS 3.6L,Two JL 12w7 + Bose/ Boston Tweets

Ill still be going there Saturday (The day before) and will be grabbing a nearby hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by CadillacKid12 View Post
    oo burn.. thats y we are going to hooters tho???? u a cardinal fan???? i love the buccs baby!! i miss gruden and keyshawn lmao
    naw...i am a Texans fan...and you can still watch Gruden and Keyshawn on ESPN...lol

Dominion is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS 2.0T

I'm still comming and i'm bringing my cousin, my friend and his '09 Vette. Along with my CTS of course. Lookin to be a good time!

Cad4life is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): White '04 CTS 3.6L,Two JL 12w7 + Bose/ Boston Tweets

09 vette ey? coupe vert? Z? this sounds fun

Bluehaze07 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS

Quote Originally Posted by CadillacKid12 View Post
    BUCS!! sorry but they suck. GIANTS baby!!!!!!! I hope the meet goes well.

bluehaze... ur from FL.. ur what a MIAMI fan.. common... buccs are 2-1, best start in 3 seasons... IM A DIE HARD i love them

tx- your right i still get wet when i see them on ESPN lmao... im glad simms is gone.. and i mean phil is gay stinky son.... then we had garcia, he sucked.. the list goes on.. this is their year

dominion- you made my day... cant wait to see both of you there.. i will put u down for 2 and the vette should be sick.. cant wait

cad4life- GET OFF MY THREAD lmao.. ily ah ah

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.