Eibach springs - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Eibach springs in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; For those of you who have done this conversion - - - Did you all have it done by dealer ...
    TheCaddyKidd is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 Cadillac Escalade EXT

Re: Eibach springs

For those of you who have done this conversion - - - Did you all have it done by dealer or aftermarket place.. I was thinking of lowering the car but my dealer doesnt do that kind of work. Some places I went to said they didnt do it either. Has anyone tried doing this themselves and for those who had it done by places othre than dealer how much was the install.. Also how is the ride after the drop. I thought the ride would be lost completely... and besides the ride i heard things about rubbing.. can u just roll the wheel well lips or do u have to pull out the fenders... any info would be great.. thanks

pjohnesq is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Re: Eibach springs

Quote Originally Posted by TheCaddyKidd
    For those of you who have done this conversion - - - Did you all have it done by dealer or aftermarket place.. I was thinking of lowering the car but my dealer doesnt do that kind of work. Some places I went to said they didnt do it either. Has anyone tried doing this themselves and for those who had it done by places othre than dealer how much was the install.. Also how is the ride after the drop. I thought the ride would be lost completely... and besides the ride i heard things about rubbing.. can u just roll the wheel well lips or do u have to pull out the fenders... any info would be great.. thanks
    I did the conversion, at my dealer. The ride is slightly harder, but I still feel like I am riding in a Cadi. I had the wheel lips rolled but I believe I will have to flair the fenders because I get some rubbing. The word is 10mm should be sufficient. I only get rubbing when I corner hard or "flying low" over dips on the freeway. I also have to go into my driveway really slow because it always scrapes the bottom. Some of these driveways in Southern Cali are just way too steep...Also, I just noticed that the portion of the undercarriage that meets the front bumper has some scratches....All in all, I am happy with it and after the flair I should have no more rubbing....

http://www.cardomain.com/id/pjohnesq

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.