Cadillac
 

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32

Thread: Eibach springs

  1. #16
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    East Bay, CA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    33

    Re: Eibach springs

    Bumper sticker on the CTS? booooo


  2. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    2,306

    Re: Eibach springs

    Does anyone know how replacing the load leveling shocks with regular CTS shocks affects the car's computer (if at all)?

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    9

    Re: Eibach springs

    I got a question, I have a 2005 CTS with the regular suspension. Do I need to replace my shocks, I don't know if they have the load leveling or not. Also, can someone provide a link to buy the Eibach springs for the CTS. Thanks

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    2,306

    Re: Eibach springs

    Quote Originally Posted by mufdvr3669
    Report back to us to tell us if those shocks fixed your probelms. I was going to get the eibach springs within the next couple of weeks and have noticed how the rear end sits higher on lowered cars, would like to go with cheaper gm parts over higher priced shocks. thanks
    Well, I finally got it done over the week-end. I have the CTS with sport suspension which includes load leveling. I installed Eibach lowering springs. The front was perfect, but the rear was sitting up high. So I replaced the load leveling shocks with regular CTS shocks, (GM part number 25770612). The rear is level and man, does the car look sweeeet!... I will post pics later. Basically, the switch to normal shocks solve the problem. I also have 20" wheels. I get some rubbing every now and then but I can live with it!!!

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Cypress, TX
    Age
    35
    Posts
    92

    Re: Eibach springs

    Quote Originally Posted by sillybastard
    Bumper sticker on the CTS? booooo
    Especially that bumper sticker.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    34

    Re: Eibach springs

    Quote Originally Posted by 68CoupeDeVille
    Especially that bumper sticker.
    Double boo boo

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    nj
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,240

    Thumbs down Re: Eibach springs

    props down for the bumper sticker.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Atlanta Ga/Mclean Va
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,753

    Re: Eibach springs

    Hey I like the bumper sticker...regardless lets keep the political debate somewhere else

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    nj
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,240

    Re: Eibach springs

    Quote Originally Posted by BUILDINGCTSAMG
    Hey I like the bumper sticker...regardless lets keep the political debate somewhere else

    HAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    2,306

    Re: Eibach springs

    Quote Originally Posted by mufdvr3669
    Report back to us to tell us if those shocks fixed your probelms. I was going to get the eibach springs within the next couple of weeks and have noticed how the rear end sits higher on lowered cars, would like to go with cheaper gm parts over higher priced shocks. thanks
    This is the final product..Eibach Lowering Springs, with 20" wheels. I replaced the load leveling shocks with regular CTS shocks and the car now sits flat. Here are some pics.
    Last edited by pjohnesq; 10-18-04 at 01:08 PM.

  11. #26
    tv7son is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Nashville Tn.
    Age
    66
    Posts
    27

    Re: Eibach springs

    Quote Originally Posted by pjohnesq
    Well, I finally got it done over the week-end. I have the CTS with sport suspension which includes load leveling. I installed Eibach lowering springs. The front was perfect, but the rear was sitting up high. So I replaced the load leveling shocks with regular CTS shocks, (GM part number 25770612). The rear is level and man, does the car look sweeeet!... I will post pics later. Basically, the switch to normal shocks solve the problem. I also have 20" wheels. I get some rubbing every now and then but I can live with it!!!

    PJohnesq,
    I would be interested in your sport shocks it you would care to sell them.
    thanks
    SFS

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    2,306

    Re: Eibach springs

    Quote Originally Posted by tv7son
    PJohnesq,
    I would be interested in your sport shocks it you would care to sell them.
    thanks
    SFS
    Sure! I have them posted for sale in the cadillac classified section of this forum, under the Cadillac Parts / Accessories For Sale thread!

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    9

    Re: Eibach springs

    Where did you guys get some of your eibach springs. I can buy them off ebay for $230 including shipping or online for $20 more. Was wondering if that would be a good deal. Thanks

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    2,306

    Re: Eibach springs

    Quote Originally Posted by mufdvr3669
    Where did you guys get some of your eibach springs. I can buy them off ebay for $230 including shipping or online for $20 more. Was wondering if that would be a good deal. Thanks
    I had mine done at my dealer in Cali by the accessory department $200 - labor included!

    http://www.cardomain.com/id/pjohnesq

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    9

    Re: Eibach springs

    BUILDINGCTSAMG where did u get your lights tinted or did u do it your self and how?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Cadillac Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Read about Lincoln | Buick | Kia Forte Forum