Cadillac Owners Forum banner

New Member! NC and TX

715 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Gaetano04 
#1 ·
Whats up fellow owners, I've been scouting out some Cadillac Owners Groups lately because I can't enjoy a good conversation with anyone at work about how awesome Cadillac's are except for my boss that no one wants to talk to because he's the boss............Anyways I drive an 05 CTS Pearl White 3.6L. It needs some work done to it sad to say. It was the only one available in my part of NC other than one that was 30 miles. That and it was the only white one I could find that wasn't at least an hour and a half away. You can't see the damage in my pictures because I feel ashamed and don't want to show but the front right side of the bumper was scratched and dented from the last owner(Who knows what he did it wasn't on the car fax). I fixed this problem already but one of the three Front Differential Bushings was completely missing which cost me a pretty penny and about a week after driving I had a misfire and had to replace an ignition coil and decided to do all 6 plugs instead of just the one.

Anyways here is whats been modified to it since I've gotten it.

Stock Engine

Tinted Windows(Texas Legal)
35%
25%
5%(Rear Window can be painted black if you wanted I got 5% so I could still see)

Two 12" Subs
Dynamic Image

1000 Watt Amp
Massive

Upcoming Projects(In order from Greatest to least)
Auxilary port(To Connect My Fiance's Ipod)
New Deck/Radio
20" Rims(Need to replace the 17's there to small)

Current Repairs needed
Obvious Body Work
Brakes
Rubber Seal in Drive Shaft is cracked

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
welcome!!
car looks good, white is the best color (ready for others to attack and say something else is...but they know the truth,deep down they all wanted white lol)

check my album, i have a few pics in there, little work with vynal and some 20" rims

#5 ·
While I was in Iraq, I told my Platoon Sergeant I was going to get the White 05 CTS. He told me I would never get a caddi since it would be my first car. Low and behold I got exactly what I wanted and it was right down the street! I just didn't look hard enough...........Almost got tempted by a brand new black 2009 Chrysler 300. I didn't let the Chrysler company fool me though and I got the White CTS Like I wanted! I do agree with Mike white has to be the best color. I think Mike just agree's with me that Black goes well on white.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.