Why was Ages thread locked????????
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Why was Ages thread locked???????? in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; What he put as a title was an expression and not something about being better than everyone elses. It seem ...
    rueben44 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Why was Ages thread locked????????

What he put as a title was an expression and not something about being better than everyone elses. It seem to be all in fun. I think you all should reconsider and unlock his post. It just did not seem fair for it to be lock like that!
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Elvislives666 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: Why was Ages thread locked????????

Watch it buddy or I'll lock YOUR thread too and throw away the key... I sort of understand the lock. CTSAMG is very level headed from what I have seen. Ages is getting all riled up about nothing anyway. Many people in the forum have nicer mods and could wreck him including CTSAMG. I do like the penny for authenticity though, for sure proves something but I am not sure what. Next time I kidnap someone I will have to use the penny for authenticity trick in the Polaroids. Maybe Ages has a lack of... you know age...

-Elvis

caddieboy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS White Diamond base, 1992 Brougham White/White 5.7

Quote Originally Posted by Elvislives666
    I do like the penny for authenticity though, for sure proves something but I am not sure what. Next time I kidnap someone I will have to use the penny for authenticity trick in the Polaroids. Maybe Ages has a lack of... you know age...

-Elvis
    I think the pics of his car are fake since I see no penny. It's probably a toy model ;o)

-1-
    -1- is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I believe someone over reacted and it wasn't AGES. Attitude, what attitude? Maybe a little boastful pride. Lighten up Mr. Mod Man. You didn't give one person an opportunity to reply. AGES - beautiful car.

elwesso is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45

I dont disagree with what our moderator did... I may not totally agree but I dont visit this forum very much... I have to trust the mods we as the administration team have chosen, and if a few bad choices have been made, so be it!!!

Any problems with moderators from now on please talk to me personally, no reason to stirr trouble on the forum!!

Thanks!

rueben44 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Watch it buddy or I'll lock YOUR thread too and throw away the key... I sort of understand the lock. CTSAMG is very level headed from what I have seen. Ages is getting all riled up about nothing anyway. Many people in the forum have nicer mods and could wreck him including CTSAMG. I do like the penny for authenticity though, for sure proves something but I am not sure what. Next time I kidnap someone I will have to use the penny for authenticity trick in the Polaroids. Maybe Ages has a lack of... you know age...

-Elvis

Don't threaten me! Is this your only sense of power in life! You will only run people away with a nasty attitude like you seem to have. Plus I will start another web site and make it better if I get band for voicing my opinion on what I think was an over reaction.

I dont like these sort of flaming threads and I think that its been proven what you wanted to prove.....

I was very tempted to delete this thread, as this sort of complaining doesnt do anything to foreward the direction of the site.....

I wont lock the thread but I'll be watching!!!

Elvislives666 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by rueben44
    Don't threaten me! Is this your only sense of power in life! You will only run people away with a nasty attitude like you seem to have. Plus I will start another web site and make it better if I get band for voicing my opinion on what I think was an over reaction.
    rueben,

Maybe you should sell your car take the proceeds and put a down payment on a sense of humor. I was only joking, making light of a heavy situation. If you will notice I am not a moderator and cannot lock anything except my car which of course is better than yours... just kidding... Lighten up kids, pull that stick out, and while your at it remove that pocket protector, take a chance, live life, who cares if that pen stains your shirt. I will apologize to anyone who actually wears a pocket protector in a later post if needed.

-Elvis

caddieboy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS White Diamond base, 1992 Brougham White/White 5.7

rueben,

Maybe you should sell your car take the proceeds and put a down payment on a sense of humor. I was only joking, making light of a heavy situation. If you will notice I am not a moderator and cannot lock anything except my car which of course is better that yours... just kidding... Lighten up kids, pull that stick out, and while your at it remove that pocket protector, take a chance, live life, who cares if that pen stains your shirt. I will apologize to anyone who actually wears a pocket protector in a later post if needed.

-Elvis
    I would have taken offence at your pocket protector bashing, but I tried it and found that the large ink stains has given me an individual sense of style and has received many compliments. So thanks!!!

-1-

With any forum, you'll get differing opinions, points of view. This forum provides a lot of good information. Don't let the bad stuff ruin you day. Moderators need to let a thread develop and see what direction it's heading before locking.

T_Dogg8 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2002 Escalade EXT 2003 CTS

Quote Originally Posted by -1-
    With any forum, you'll get differing opinions, points of view. This forum provides a lot of good information. Don't let the bad stuff ruin you day. Moderators need to let a thread develop and see what direction it's heading before locking.
    i agree. i think you lock a thread for what has been done, not what could be done.

-1-

I dont disagree with what our moderator did... I may not totally agree but I dont visit this forum very much...
    Anyone seen John Kerry around here?

I dont like the direction that this thread is going...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.