Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Post your best pics of your CTS here!

1M views 3K replies 524 participants last post by  elijahbrownell57 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#1,574 ·
Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

Actually, I don't think I would do a sport grille on a V. With the lower mesh, it looks better with the V grille upper mesh to go with it.
I'm hoping it does. I blacked my upper mesh, but kept the chrome outline. Going to do the same with the lower mesh.
Man, those Sport Grills just look like sex.

#1,584 ·
Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

What a brilliant metaphor...I get it, someone with a fake badge arresting someone and raping, robbing, or murdering them is the same as a "real V owner" getting his panties in a bunch over car badging...Holy Christ, whats next???
Your post deserves to be rickrolled... You missed the point, obviously. I wasnt comparing the purpose of cops to cars. I was illustrating the purpose of a badge. The cop badge represents everything that cop worked for, everything the police force stands for. What that badge allows the cop to do, is another topic. The V badge represents everything the special engineers at GM worked to accomplish, everything the V Performance line stands for. There were and are certain parameters that a V must meet to be considered a V. One advertised parameter was 0-60 in 5.

Id think at your age you could grasp the difference between a debate and an emotional argument. I cant speak for you, but I know I can express a differeny of opinion and entertain someone else' opinions, without 'getting my panties in a bunch'.