Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Post your best pics of your CTS here!

1M views 3K replies 524 participants last post by  elijahbrownell57 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#1,233 ·
Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

I think it was really just two girls (some creative editing) one cup (of rocky road ice cream)

But sorry anyway. I am now a little sick to my stomach too:D
Apology accepted as you too are now feeling the consequences of your actions...

#1,234 ·

Never watched that video and have no intention of ever seeing it. If I want to tortue myself, Ill just listen to Myley Cyrus sing or watch a Kesha video...

Seriously, only photos of CTS should be in this thread. And if its not a CTS, it better be damn good lookin'. I have an idea of what 2 girls/1 cup is, and whoever posted the pic of the Corolla, should have to take part in that video....;)

#1,235 ·

Never watched that video and have no intention of ever seeing it. If I want to tortue myself, Ill just listen to Myley Cyrus sing or watch a Kesha video...

Seriously, only photos of CTS should be in this thread. And if its not a CTS, it better be damn good lookin'. I have an idea of what 2 girls/1 cup is, and whoever posted the pic of the Corolla, should have to take part in that video....;)
All that "Cape Cod" Edition talk got me all riled up, the Corolla looked f'ing hilarious, had to post it. It's no worse than someone posting their V6 CTS with V badges pasted all over it. And you sir need to take that back, I wouldn't wish my worst enemy to take part in that sh*t, no pun intended.

#1,236 ·

A V6 CTS with V badges, is still a CTS. The title of the thread is 'post your best pics of your CTS here'... :p
I dunno, I think Id rather eat poo than live with a Corolla. :) It doesnt help that Corollas are reliable, meaning you have to live with the ugly for a long time... :)
What is a better replacement for the smiley for the 'sticking your tongue out'?

#1,249 ·

yeah, let your curiousity wonder, you DO NOT want to really find out what "goatse" is. One thing's for sure, you won't ever forget it!

#1,265 ·

LOL Jimmy... Argent, save yourself!
yeah, let your curiousity wonder, you DO NOT want to really find out what "goatse" is. One thing's for sure, you won't ever forget it!
LMAO Argent... Please don't go searching for the answer.... What has been seen.... cannot be unseen.
You guys are starting to scare me...................

Now I really want to know.