Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Post your best pics of your CTS here!

1M views 3K replies 524 participants last post by  elijahbrownell57 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#1,140 ·
Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

Well i have a cutting torch and welder (or a sawsall, lol just realized that its pretty close to plastic,torchn it might not be the best of decisions,,man i needa get some sleep lol), so no need for some1 to do it, i was just curiuos if i will need any piping or anything.

#1,146 ·

Billythekid, you dont have to have a ton of money, good mods can be done without costing you allot of money. none of us have allot of time, you have to MAKE time for modding. garages are nice things, but not necessary. you dont have to mod, but it sure is a helluva lot of fun. oh by the way, you have the "old guy color", you know that right?

#1,161 ·

Couple of questions Argent1:

1. Are those stock OEM 18' Wheels on your car?
2. Your center stack, was that factory or did you get a kit, if so which one- it appears that it matches the wood on the steering wheel perfectly!
3. Where did you get the door sills? Very nice looking!

-Glenn

#1,174 ·

It seems as though my CTS is ever changing. I was able to get a good deal on a CTS-V lower grille. So I got rid of the home made expanded metal grille. This is the real idea I had in mind of what I wanted to do with a V bumper. V bumper, V lower grille, 06-07 stock upper grille. Also, this way having a V bumper doesn't make me looks as much like a V wanna be. That wasn't something I wanted to do. But I WILL kill someone for a real V.