Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Post your best pics of your CTS here!

1M views 3K replies 524 participants last post by  elijahbrownell57 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#986 ·
Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

Hey Scattilac...My eye for benzes sucks sometimes. Is that the C320? Damn those are sexy. MB has done great stuff with their designs over the past 5 years.
Its a C350 Sport - they make Sport and Lux versions nowadays -most of the Lux models are the C300 with 228 HP - The Sport has lower/tighter suspension, AMG ground effects and wheels, better brakes, and the CLK type star grill...havent had it too long, but fun to drive so far 268HP / 258lbs torque with a 7 speed tranny - stays in the power band pretty well...

#1,000 ·

normally i dont post on the ignornant comments anymore, i just let them be. but i have to say something here, even though it is just senseless chat, let's not bring up wearing military medals. i for one have proudly served 12 years and have 8 left. i have earned every single medal that i have and i would never wear a medal that i have never earned. so i ask that we leave this chat alone because it can get offensive to some of the military members we do have on here...

jimmyH...instead of shutting this thread down, just throw all the nonsense in the Bling or Not to bling thread and let it all dissolve from there

#1,003 ·

More Pics,less argument :) both sides of story have valid points, i dont agree with the v badges either, but it his car, let him do what he wants to it. Sounds simple enough to me, end of story. But neways what about them rims kyng, im in the market for a nice set of used rims and am looking for ideas, preferably 18-20" black or black chrome..but id be willing to go down to 17" as thats whats on my car right now.

#1,012 ·

Your correct, ill leave it at that. Have a good day.
More Pics,less argument :) both sides of story have valid points, i dont agree with the v badges either, but it his car, let him do what he wants to it. Sounds simple enough to me, end of story. But neways what about them rims kyng, im in the market for a nice set of used rims and am looking for ideas, preferably 18-20" black or black chrome..but id be willing to go down to 17" as thats whats on my car right now.

#1,011 ·

I don't usually speak up, but the comment.....yada yada yada, come to find out he served in the national guard. Really.. Sounds like a hit on the national guard. In Vietnam the most highly decorated unit was a National Guard Unit from Indiana. D Co 1-151. I know this is way off topic but i couldnt slide past this comment.

#1,014 ·

I don't usually speak up, but the comment.....yada yada yada, come to find out he served in the national guard. Really.. Sounds like a hit on the national guard. In Vietnam the most highly decorated unit was a National Guard Unit from Indiana. D Co 1-151. I know this is way off topic but i couldnt slide past this comment.
Don't take it the wrong way. I served, and I have nothing but respect for anyone that serves. Whether it be Marine or Coast Guard or whatever service in between. My opinion is, everyone that lives in this country should serve this country.
The yada yada yada was just to keep it from being a 4 paragraph post. Turned out the guy never left the city (Chicago). The most he was involved in was the riots from the Dem. convention. And don't take my words out of context there either, I'm not getting involved in a political debate on a car forum.
My whole point was, he was wearing 2 of the most highly distinguished Medals this country offers and he didn't EARN them. That is actually a court marshall offense under the guidelines of the UCMJ, a slap in the face to those that did earn them (such as my father-in-law and one of my uncle-in-law [purple heart])and I'm sure if the guys I was with were a few years younger, he not only would have not walked out without the hat on, but he probably wouldn't have WALKED out.

Everyone is getting way off subject though...can we get some more pics of these beautiful cars

#1,022 ·

I need to get my sport grill, the top bar of the grill, and my rear bumper repainted. The grills because of rock chips... the rear bumper... I may not repaint because people keep hitting it either way. lol

I got offered roughly 12k today for it while I was taking the first couple pics

#1,026 ·

LOL Thanks. I know you are from the 20/20 club... but I'm from the Sub-Dub Club. Everyone remembers that I lost a tire and the front drivers side strut while on stock 16s.... Imagine 20s out here with these potholes... I couldn't do it to myself. And the rims aren't really heavy either, so I can still enjoy some speed with it.

#1,030 · (Edited)

2006 CTS that my wife and I have owned for about 2 months. Thanks to this forum we have already changed the grill, added the rear spoiler, added exhaust tips, and upgraded the wheels and tires.

Attachments

#1,033 ·

That was my concern, did not want to be repainting it alot. I guess two years is pretty good. It it could be painted like the black on you wheels i wonder if it would hold up longer. Ill have to check with some body shops. Thanks.
I've had it painted for about 2 years now JW... its stone chipping, just like my bumper.

#1,034 ·

ill be posting tomorrow, i dont have rims but my friend and i are going to my private lake in the complex development we live in and were going to the damn, shes gonna model my car and ill be photoshopping them tomomorrow night, should be fun, shes over 18 too lol

#1,039 ·

Mine are chrome. I'm not sure you could get these wheels in chrome from the factory. I think "polish" is all you could get (I could be wrong on that). These are new OEM wheels that were for year 2006 and 2007, but have a custom chrome job on them. I got them on eBay from Bigg Daddy Caddy (yeah my wife laughed at that name too). They did the chrome job (or farmed it out to someone) and also included chrome lug nuts, locks, and valve steams. They were not cheap but when I saw them and they had a +44mm offset I had to have them. I think they look really good.