Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Post your best pics of your CTS here!

1M views 3K replies 524 participants last post by  elijahbrownell57 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#392 ·
Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

Hahah that's a townhouse complex I think...it was in the mall parking lot. No idea who ownes that car, but my caddy does look good next to it :)
I don't think I would buy a R8, I would rather a used Lambo...and yes in white lol.
I don't know the exact prices but I don't think there is much of a price diff between the R8 and a lower end lambo...I think they are both around 150-200k?

#395 ·

I don't know the exact prices but I don't think there is much of a price diff between the R8 and a lower end lambo...I think they are both around 150-200k?
Lil bit of a difference, R8 msrp is like $115k - $130k, lower end lambo is the gallardo...base gallardo for 2010 is the lp-560 which is like $198 - $230k...so you've got like a 80-100k difference...Used though you can find a gallardo 4 years old for around 85-90k..I'd never trust a used exotic though imo. Like those mid 90's 355 Ferrari's you can pick up for 40k or so....sounds good until you get a repair or maintenance bill. Call me easy but if I had 100k to blow on a car i'd prob buy a slightly used 2010 cts v and spend the rest on a 1968 gto.

#412 ·

my dads work bought and leased a Maserati out to some guy, its a 2007... he just returned it with under 50km on it and they called their wholesaler who said its not even woth 60 grand... he said he would pay 50... the car was over 150grand 3 years ago...talk about a loss...car came back in good condition...so the owner of the dealership decided there is no way he is taking that loss for nothing so he is keeping it.

#418 ·

my boss has an 05 and hes at 51000 right now and only went thru one clutch... idk im a huge fan of them.. id love to have that thing for even 40,000 miles
i like Gallardos aswell, the rwd Balboni has my heart. not a big fan of the Murci though, although the Super Veloce does look pretty badass. and i cant wait to see final production shots of the Jota.
it really wasnt until the Supperleggera that i started liking Lambos, as a kid i was really into old Ferraris (Daytona, 250 GTO, 275 GTB, 250 SWB, love em) so Lambos could burn in hell for all i cared lol, and ironically enough Lambos do burn quite often.

#419 ·

ya im with you.. old skool Ferrari's are amazing and the Superlegeras are amazing, to me the merci is way too square and oddly shaped. the gallardo will always have my heart, altho if i ever got one id have to mod it some how to fit my 6ft 6in figure into it lmao

#420 ·