Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Post your best pics of your CTS here!

1M views 3K replies 524 participants last post by  elijahbrownell57 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#358 · (Edited)
Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

bottom right of the pic should get you curious ;)
I saw the input connections. I still want to see the rest of what you are hiding. :D (no ****)

looks like you got video and audio.

#365 ·

caddy squad whats going on with your headlights? i remember a while back u posted a link to some company that was going to open it up and add angel wyes, paint the inside and a few other things...????

#368 ·

c instead of s. but yeah. nah it turned out being a fail. They called me back saying they are backed up for some time and now want a minimal 600. so im just taking them over to my buddy at tnt autobody to check some stuff out instead, just really haven't had the time.

#374 ·

Very clean Bedlam. I like.
thanks!:thumbsup:

bedlam, are those 20 inch rims? Are those plug and play or did you have to mod other things to fit them?
yes. they are 20x8.5, or 8 i cant remember now lol, giovannas. they have a wider +35 offset, so i was rubbing in the rear even before the drop. but a lil fender rollin fixed it right up.

#375 ·

i wanan have S*X with your car... sorry ik thats not normal to say.. but Giovanni Cuomos are by the the BEST CHOICE of rim on the market today!!!!! 500 stars i give ur car. may i ask where u bought them from and for how much.. i only find them 419/each and higher.. and id love those on my c ar

#376 · (Edited)

i wanan have S*X with your car... sorry ik thats not normal to say.. but Giovanni Cuomos are by the the BEST CHOICE of rim on the market today!!!!! 500 stars i give ur car. may i ask where u bought them from and for how much.. i only find them 419/each and higher.. and id love those on my c ar
hahaah thanks! yea paid a shitload a while back for em. i got em from wheelsnext.com. although i went back there a few months ago to buy another for a spare but they dont do them in silver anymore. just black and chrome. yuk. i was upset and have yet to find new ones in silver for the CTS. on the plus side, the cuomos they carry there are about a bill less than what i paid for mine a while back.

i love the sharp edged boxy design of the wheels. it fits the shape and design of the CTS perfectly IMO.

thanks again!:bouncy:

heres one more shot i took i think is nice. could be in focus a bit more tho.

#377 · (Edited)

god damn im sorry but that is amazing.. ya i want them so bad.. i got midnight blue colored CTS and chrome would be DROP DEAD on those.. but im not dishing out 300-450/rim.. and the tires **** that.....

but i thoght urs were chrome.. sliver looks fly

ur right to... they fit the CTS perfect. ur the first one ive seen them w/ them on.. i just photo shopped mine

well if you ever decide to get rid of them... PLEASE PM ME first or call me or something lmao... i will do anything to take them off ur hands.. and they look fresh w/ the V bumper

and u sure ur sliver.. urs look alot lighter in color than that
http://www.wheelsnext.com/wheels-tires-packages/GIOVANNA-Cuomo-Silver Gloss.html

#388 ·

my cts and my new R8