Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Post your best pics of your CTS here!

1M views 3K replies 524 participants last post by  elijahbrownell57 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#251 ·
Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

Considering they are a bigger rim and tire I think they are fairly light... I don't want to know what my 20z weigh...they are heavy

#266 ·

im just waiting for u to put the V bumper pics up.. cuz didnt you say u werent gonna get the V brackets for teh fogs? just hack them some how.. i wanna see how u did them, if they work out good for you.. ill just hack my stock brackets like you are planning to

WOULD LOOK SICK WITH THE V, imma keep the top grill and then put the bottom mesh one on first and see how it looks

#268 ·

are those tails lights on or off? i can see the red glos in it now. but they still look too mint to be inside sprayed, i wish i had a set like that.

#270 ·

i have thought about every kind of design for these headlights, but with the way they are made and designed there possibly the ugliest part of the cts in my opinion almost hopeless.

yes i want to be one of a kind :)
Mike the tail lights in running position for you.

#271 ·

i have thought about every kind of design for these headlights, but with the way they are made and designed there possibly the ugliest part of the cts in my opinion almost hopeless.

yes i want to be one of a kind :)
Mike the tail lights in running position for you.
well that only took about a month,,lol jkz
looks good man.
if you are going to have the headlights apart anyway why dont you get the plastic painted to match the body of the car? everyone wanted to do it a long time ago but no one ever got it apart, someone said they could get aftermarket lenses made but it never happened.

#279 ·

by looking at his car, they appear to be 18s

djsprops2, car looks good man. and yes you could modify your exhaust basically anyway you want. if you are doing it for performance gains, then dont waste you time. if you are doing it for a decent sound, then go for it