Post your best pics of your CTS here! - Page 96
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 229 FirstFirst ... 46 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 146 196 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 3427
Like Tree1296Likes
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Post your best pics of your CTS here! in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Originally Posted by Tlorenzen Excellent. and i also agree on your comment. Question though, how will you mount these? because ...
    curtc is offline OCD - Obsessive Cadillac Disorder
    Automobile(s): White Diamond 06 STS V8 RWD 1SF F55 HUD/ACC NAV - 125k

Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

Quote Originally Posted by Tlorenzen View Post
    Excellent. and i also agree on your comment. Question though, how will you mount these? because on my cts it looks like the exhaust pipe turns down right before the bumper, (i think, not lookin at car presently lol) but neways are these fit for that or if thats exacly how it is would i have to cut that down part off then mount?
    Yes, you will have to have a shop cut the bend out and weld these on so they are straight back instead of that hideous downturn Cadillac decided looked cool.

Tlorenzen is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 06RedCTS3.6Lux;V Exhaust,Tint,Rx-CAI-Can-Ice,AuxJack

Well i have a cutting torch and welder (or a sawsall, lol just realized that its pretty close to plastic,torchn it might not be the best of decisions,,man i needa get some sleep lol), so no need for some1 to do it, i was just curiuos if i will need any piping or anything.

Scattilac is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS 3.6 Black on Black 1SC

Quote Originally Posted by Tlorenzen View Post
    Excellent. and i also agree on your comment. Question though, how will you mount these? because on my cts it looks like the exhaust pipe turns down right before the bumper, (i think, not lookin at car presently lol) but neways are these fit for that or if thats exacly how it is would i have to cut that down part off then mount?
    You are correct - the exhaust shop that did my exhaust (had the Magnaflow Tru-x pipe and tips installed same time) cut the factory turndown tips off and welded a new tailpipe in its place, and then welded the stainless tips on the "new tailpipe"... It still has a little turndown, but as you can see it is a big improvement...good luck.

neurotictim is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-V, stock. Blacked-Out 2007 CTS 3.6 "Odd One"

Already posted them in a different thread, but for the heck of it...

Argent1 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '07 CTS 3.6

Quote Originally Posted by J W View Post
    I like that emblem
    But, what does 'W TO' stand for ?

thestig8 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS Lux Sport "Camille"

Untitled.jpg
    Took this a few days ago.

billythekid is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS

I know you guys are big modders here, and I wish I had the money and some time, and a garage (I will have this one at least very soon). But my 03 is still as beautiful as the day I bought her one year ago...

Best,
    -Billy
    Attached Images

josney is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS

Billythekid, you dont have to have a ton of money, good mods can be done without costing you allot of money. none of us have allot of time, you have to MAKE time for modding. garages are nice things, but not necessary. you dont have to mod, but it sure is a helluva lot of fun. oh by the way, you have the "old guy color", you know that right?

JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by josney View Post
    you dont have to mod, but it sure is a helluva lot of fun.
    as long as everything goes right

josney is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyH View Post
    as long as everything goes right
    true

JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

that's why they call it "mod hell"

sigmapiox is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS

oh by the way, you have the "old guy color", you know that right?
    Whys that gotta be the old guy color? lol

odthetruth is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by curtc View Post
    Magnaflow exhuast tips - part #35127. I will be ordering a pair for myself within the next couple of weeks, they look BAD ASS! The E&G's look nice but they are too small and too common.
    I have these tips. Had 'em already installed on the mufflers when I put the magnaflow system on my car damn near a year ago. I don't know how he keeps them clean, as I tend to always have soot everytime I look at them. I guess he wiped 'em down like a madman before taking the pic. lol

billythekid is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS

Billythekid, you dont have to have a ton of money, good mods can be done without costing you allot of money. none of us have allot of time, you have to MAKE time for modding. garages are nice things, but not necessary. you dont have to mod, but it sure is a helluva lot of fun. oh by the way, you have the "old guy color", you know that right?
    Well, I'm waiting for the garage because as you can see from the picture that's my only space for working on the car, in the apartment complex parking lot. It's usually packed, so that's not so easy. But I get my own house and garage at the end of the month, which brings us to the money/time issue. When I got the car, I had the time but not the money to do any mods (want to do CAI, clear fogs at least), but now I have the money I need, but I'm working a lot. Still need to save money for house stuff and to save something for a rainy day, as the job I have is secure, but you never know really...

And, the "old guy color"? I think its awesome and I'm 23 But I guess I'm old at heart, because most of my early 20's friends/aquaintances are still clubbin', partying, and living with their parents... but I'm engaged to my gal, can't wait to move into my house and do chores and tend to my own domain, working on the car in the garage, and I think a silver Caddy is a friggin sweet ride.

In any case, I've been on this forum for a while now and always lurking, reading DIY stuff (fixing problems has been so easy with the help of the members of this forum), so I'll be back on here more in the coming months as I put some of the love into my car that I haven't been able to yet (besides cleaning it).

playboy4aday is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 cts

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.