Post your best pics of your CTS here! - Page 89
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 191 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 2851
Like Tree1462Likes
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Post your best pics of your CTS here! in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; [QUOTE=josney;2698166] Originally Posted by playboy4aday Update time. Still have a few things Id like to paint, then lower it, and ...
    playboy4aday is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 cts

Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

[QUOTE=josney;2698166]
    Quote Originally Posted by playboy4aday View Post
    Update time. Still have a few things Id like to paint, then lower it, and finally staggered wheels. Then let the wife have it and I buy a CTS-V!!!!!

dude, do you not carry anything in your trunk? oh and by the way, i see you have already started on the purchase of the V. you have the badges already
    Actually we carry a 1st up 12x12 tent and 4 fold out camping chairs, umbrella and other what notes in there and doesnt bother anything. The amp is floating above the floor and the sub is going to get recessed into the floor and then add another 10 inch sub to the false floor. The V thing came with the car and I hate it but it is what it is. Soon as I can get my buddy to empty a spot at the body shop for me we are pulling all the badges and painting that hideous grey licence plate cover. Also going to recover the entire trunk in black material, plus the A, B-pillars, headliner and the rear panels. Also covering the speaker grilles in black.The car only has 54,xxx miles on it but they never cleaned anything. But I got a decent deal on it.

txbest1980 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS "Ebony Maria" 2005 Cadillac STS "Grace"

damn playboy4aday, it looks like my 03 CTS except in white diamond...i have already done most of the mods you show and the ones you mention you want to do as well...keep the mods up and pics coming, and i did the same thing you did with the tail lights as well, gives it a nice look with the little strip
    playboy4aday and playboy4aday like this.

Quote Originally Posted by txbest1980 View Post
    damn playboy4aday, it looks like my 03 CTS except in white diamond...i have already done most of the mods you show and the ones you mention you want to do as well...keep the mods up and pics coming, and i did the same thing you did with the tail lights as well, gives it a nice look with the little strip
    Cool man. Do you have pics on here anywhere?

txbest1980 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS "Ebony Maria" 2005 Cadillac STS "Grace"

i have a few...just look through some of my started threads, but i must admit i change my car so much that i dont update the photos as often as some of these other guys

I feel u on that. I dont keep mine long enough I usually fixem up and sell them or trade them. Here is the last rig.

Mflsjhs is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Cadillac CTS Sport 3.6L

concorso is offline Cadillac Owners Master

I took my badges off my CTS in a hours' work in my driveway....jussayin. No bodyshop was needed.

Quote Originally Posted by J W View Post
    Bad weather, take cover, a storm. What are they talking about

This almost looks like a CTS version of an Art Car, like certain BMWs have done to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wierd Harold View Post
    They look factory but but my manual shows them as you said. There are a couple of other misc things that do not match my manual.
    Such as the sun roof controls in the book are a rotary switch but mine are 3 push buttons.
    Yea, thats all aftermarket. Looks like a clean install. One other thing you might be missing...the front cupholder area has a black rubber insert that doesnt seem to be in yours...

Quote Originally Posted by Wierd Harold View Post
    What numbers are you looking for ???
    production numbers

Quote Originally Posted by curtc View Post
    Helps me get that mythical 30+ MPG
    It exists...if you cant reach it, something might be up with your car. A C6 Vette can get over 30, too...oh nose, cant be true!

curtc is online now OCD - Obsessive Cadillac Disorder
    Automobile(s): White Diamond 06 STS V8 RWD 1SF F55 HUD/ACC NAV - 142k

Quote Originally Posted by concorso View Post
    It exists...if you cant reach it, something might be up with your car. A C6 Vette can get over 30, too...oh nose, cant be true!
    on a flat road at 55MPH sure, but NO WAY in hell will you see that at freeway speed, not with the 3.6.

DocX36 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 04' CTS 3.6L, 1SB, Cashmere

I recently drove 2200km round trip from Michigan to North Carolina and back and got 26.8 MPG AVG... AVG Speed 65.4 MPH all freeway, a little city. I was hoping to break 27 MPG AVG, but did not happen.

Quote Originally Posted by curtc View Post
    on a flat road at 55MPH sure, but NO WAY in hell will you see that at freeway speed, not with the 3.6.

curtc is online now OCD - Obsessive Cadillac Disorder
    Automobile(s): White Diamond 06 STS V8 RWD 1SF F55 HUD/ACC NAV - 142k

Quote Originally Posted by DocX36 View Post
    I recently drove 2200km round trip from Michigan to North Carolina and back and got 26.8 MPG AVG... AVG Speed 65.4 MPH all freeway, a little city. I was hoping to break 27 MPG AVG, but did not happen.
    Freeway speed to me is 70-75MPH, lucky if you see 25MPG at those RPM's. But yes, I have averaged 25-26MPG on a tank of gas that was used mainly at 55-65MPH, best I've ever seen in my car.

manoogia is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS 3.6L Thunder Grey

Id like to see a video of someones 27 avg MPG reaout as they drive around town for 30 seconds. Maybe then Ill be a believer! lol

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.