Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Post your best pics of your CTS here!

1M views 3K replies 524 participants last post by  elijahbrownell57 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#283 ·
Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

just crappy pictures to show i got the bumper and new tires, ill have more done and it clean saturday
so ill take some of my famous clean pics with my nikon sunday.

I love it man! i mean i 100% love the car, nice hid yellow fogs i must say, looks kind of familiar to me though... haha!

Attachments

#288 ·

here's mine. So far I have done HID highs, lows and fogs. Blacked out all the lights, replaced the front door speakers and tweeters with infinity kappas, replaced the grille (which included having to paint the front impact bar and radiator black so it didnt look retarded), and most recently got the hotchkis lowering springs

to do still: get the grille painted black (hopefully this weekend), replace the garbage stock sub with something nice and an amp (probably a couple months) and get black 20s (end of summer I think). And tint it darker (probably 20% and probably in a few weeks)

This post has been deleted
This post has been deleted
#317 ·

cars lookin sick but you need a black front mount... they do make them. i cant remember what company it was but they custom make it to the specs you want.
you could always just paint whatever one you get black.. also i think you need some bigger black wheels.... at least 19s.

#319 ·

im already buying a v top grill. painting it black, inter-cooler for front mount turbo is going to cover bottom grill area.
as for wheels im keeping it that size but doing something custom just cant give it away yet :)
Your car looks f-ing amazing.

If you are looking to get rid of those wheels and tires let me know. I might be interested.