Post your best pics of your CTS here! - Page 78
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 224 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 3351
Like Tree1168Likes
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Post your best pics of your CTS here! in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; I dont see what you mean. The reason being is because as i have mentioned a few times i am ...
    J W
    J W is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS /CTS-V / Escalade

Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

I dont see what you mean. The reason being is because as i have mentioned a few times i am not a engine performance, suspension modification type person. A Nissan, GTR, turbo charger, intercooler, 556hp 700 hp etc... these things have no meaning to me. I can change a starter, water pump, brakes, differential, etc.. but these are things that come off and go back on the same way. I dont get into dropping the suspension, or modifying the engine. So why would i care if someone thought i had 255HP or 400HP. Those are just numbers to me. My focus is on comfort and vision. My vision. I do not care if a person can beat me to the next stop light. I do care about my vehicle being able to get me where i need to be and because i travel a lot i care about being comfortable.Longanapper quoted earlier about me having much to say. If he had read the whole thread instead of just copying he would have realized all my comments were replies to comments that were made to me. My only comment on this subject was i finally got it clean and decide to post some pictures.Of course i opened pandoras box by doing that but oh well. heres something for those with tunnel vision on my
    MY badges.

You have a good day and enjoy the weather. Godd day to be out driving.
    Quote Originally Posted by odthetruth View Post
    I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but you have to see how ridiculous that is to badge a V6 as a V.

Its just like this:

Just because this is a Nissan... doesn't mean its a GTR.

curtc is online now OCD - Obsessive Cadillac Disorder
    Automobile(s): White Diamond 06 STS V8 RWD 1SF F55 HUD/ACC NAV - 118k

Looks SOOOOO much better without those damn V badges....And I did notice you said "the badges accent the red calipers." So, that V badge on the rear....helps accent the red brake calipers how? I can't see your calipers from the back at a stoplight, so to myself I say, sweet! nice V! BUT then, the light turns green and I see no V skirts, no V bumper, and I start laughing my ass off because some punk stuck V badges on his V6 CTS. Just an observation....

Jeremy360 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 07 CTS 3.6L Wheel Performance

J W
    J W is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS /CTS-V / Escalade

The badges came as a set, i had the option to throw one away or place it on the car. I placed it. You will never see in a forum where someone says they raced my car and won. Thats because i dont race. So the poser point is mute. You theory of view the car from the rear and saying nice v goes both ways. I could have changed the bumper to a v bumper and maybey one day you could have came upon it head on and said nice v. That would be until you walked around it and did not see the skirts, calipers, etc.. So would you then be laughing whats left of your ass off because some punk put a v bumper on their car. Jut an obsevation.... Its a nice day, take a drive and think about it. Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by curtc View Post
    Looks SOOOOO much better without those damn V badges....And I did notice you said "the badges accent the red calipers." So, that V badge on the rear....helps accent the red brake calipers how? I can't see your calipers from the back at a stoplight, so to myself I say, sweet! nice V! BUT then, the light turns green and I see no V skirts, no V bumper, and I start laughing my ass off because some punk stuck V badges on his V6 CTS. Just an observation....

Quote Originally Posted by J W View Post
    The badges came as a set, i had the option to throw one away or place it on the car. I placed it. You will never see in a forum where someone says they raced my car and won. Thats because i dont race. So the poser point is mute. You theory of view the car from the rear and saying nice v goes both ways. I could have changed the bumper to a v bumper and maybey one day you could have came upon it head on and said nice v. That would be until you walked around it and did not see the skirts, calipers, etc.. So would you then be laughing whats left of your ass off because some punk put a v bumper on their car. Jut an obsevation.... Its a nice day, take a drive and think about it. Thank you
    No, I wouldn't at all. Adding a V bumper, front or rear, is MUCH different than slapping an actual V badge on your car. Bumpers are bumpers, they make tons of different ones for many, many cars, but badges....those are meant to mean something. For example, V means "Crazy fast, bad ass Cadillac, with more HP than you can handle."

That "V" means something, it isn't just a colorful emblem I can stick on my Crimson Pearl Seville STS because it matches the paint.....

JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

oh dear lord

I hope the V guys don't come in here.

Longsnapper52 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS Thunder Gray

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyH View Post
    oh dear lord

I hope the V guys don't come in here.
    Ya know Jimmy at one point I was getting irritated that this thread was being monopolized by sticker guy, but now I have found the entertainment value in it. I welcome the V guys to come in and voice their stand point on the issue
    curtc and curtc like this.

I would love to hear them T off on this guy. I mean I love that car, except the V badges, those take away all merit it may have had.

"sticker guy" lulz

Quote Originally Posted by J W View Post
    Longanapper quoted earlier about me having much to say. If he had read the whole thread instead of just copying he would have realized all my comments were replies to comments that were made to me.
    Buddy, I'm reading and enjoying , but I find myself nodding off from time to time....

Thousands of replies are made here everyday, but most of them are shorter than 4 paragraphs. You should be a little more concise and to-the-point with your replies. Nobody wants to log on to the Cadillac Forum and read Kerouac writing about V badges. You have a nice day.

terse

^terse

Argent1 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '07 CTS 3.6

This is a picture thread ??

Yup...I'll get it back on track.

I'm thinking about V springs and or FE4s. I want to lower the car but not slam it. Input?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.