Post your best pics of your CTS here! - Page 68
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 190 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 2845
Like Tree1451Likes
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Post your best pics of your CTS here! in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Originally Posted by Scattilac And once more for this, how is it there are still no comments on pics of ...
    Argent1 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '07 CTS 3.6

Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

Quote Originally Posted by Scattilac View Post

And once more for this, how is it there are still no comments on pics of cars with chrome trim around wheelwells and pillers, or stick on chromy things in every imaginable area they can find, or big ole DUB rims, or crappy tinted taillight jobs, or....you get the point, I will tell you why - It is everyones own personal choice and I guess it looks good to them?

Go ahead shoot - It will bounce off my steel chest anyway Da Da da..here to save the day.....F it, I am going to put AMG badges on my C350, be back later with pics ; )
    There are alot of posts about those things, where have you been ?

So I guess if I go and buy some used military medals and pin them on my chest it is okay, even though I didn't earn them ?
    They're just badges right, don't mean I'm a poser ?

odthetruth is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

They sell purple hearts on ebay. You can buy one, and its all the same like earning it, right fellas?

Either way, Lets stay on course with the best pics of CTS (not CTS-Vs here. LOL)

Scattilac is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS 3.6 Black on Black 1SC

Quote Originally Posted by Argent1 View Post
    There are alot of posts about those things, where have you been ?

So I guess if I go and buy some used military medals and pin them on my chest it is okay, even though I didn't earn them ?
    They're just badges right, don't mean I'm a poser ?
    As long as you have a chest to pin them on, have at it.....Although, this one is really getting waaaay off track, metaphorically speaking, you have just become the new leader in the let's try to think of ways to rip JW and fail contest...congratulations, you now have actually earned a medal

Anyone for neons???

Quote Originally Posted by roma604 View Post
    you can partially see a c320 behind my caddi also lol
    Haha - I saw that, looks nice....

btw - Liking the mesh behind your upper grill - custom to match the lower??

kyng1 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS

Finally after going through 40 pages of posts dating back to way back when...ok well maybe 2009 Ive finally found the rims I want to get...thanks guys this thread is great.

Longsnapper52 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS Thunder Gray

Quote Originally Posted by kyng1 View Post
    Finally after going through 40 pages of posts dating back to way back when...ok well maybe 2009 Ive finally found the rims I want to get...thanks guys this thread is great.
    Nice, which ones are you going with?

trunks932 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 03 cts

txbest1980 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS "Ebony Maria" 2005 Cadillac STS "Grace"

normally i dont post on the ignornant comments anymore, i just let them be. but i have to say something here, even though it is just senseless chat, let's not bring up wearing military medals. i for one have proudly served 12 years and have 8 left. i have earned every single medal that i have and i would never wear a medal that i have never earned. so i ask that we leave this chat alone because it can get offensive to some of the military members we do have on here...

jimmyH...instead of shutting this thread down, just throw all the nonsense in the Bling or Not to bling thread and let it all dissolve from there

J W
    J W is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS /CTS-V / Escalade

Thanks again for the compliment, hope thats s on your chest does not get you in trouble with the superman advocates. Thanks again have a good evening
    OK - I will be the guy with the Superman "S" on chest again in this string of delight...Here to save the day...

I love JW's car, and as I said before in this thread..in my opinion it is one of the nicest cars I have seen on or off this forum - V badges or no V badges - It is F'in nice looking and while I know nobody is questioning anything other than the badges, I think he is getting a raw deal...Who cares if he has the badges and likes them..or, why do some of you really really obviously care alot about what he put on his car?

And once more for this, how is it there are still no comments on pics of cars with chrome trim around wheelwells and pillers, or stick on chromy things in every imaginable area they can find, or big ole DUB rims, or crappy tinted taillight jobs, or....you get the point, I will tell you why - It is everyones own personal choice and I guess it looks good to them?

Go ahead shoot - It will bounce off my steel chest anyway Da Da da..here to save the day.....F it, I am going to put AMG badges on my C350, be back later with pics ; )

J W
    J W is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS /CTS-V / Escalade

Whoa, calm down a little. Might have to get the bllod pressure meter out. Of course youwould not kick the crap out of a kid for that, of coure you make me wonder sometimes. But would you scold the kid for wearing it. Its a question that does not need a reply. A person would be allowed to wear a official police badge if they obtained it leagly. The trouble for them would be when they wore the whole uniform and tried to act as an actual police officer (posing). The thing is, the cts v is a great car. and if thats what the v badge stands for then so be it. But you cannot compare a cts v to a police officer or a war veteran. You can not call upon a ctsv to enforce the law or goto another country and risk its life so you can have the freedom to rant and rave about a car badge. You should choose better examples. My question still remains, did they make that bumper for the stock cts's. So what if you dont use the upper and lower grille. I put the badges on but did not use the side skirts, bumper, or grile. Same difference. You see, it my car, just in case you were not aware of it, and i can do what ever i choose to do with it thats within the law. Its thats plain and simple. You have a good evening
    Quote Originally Posted by concorso View Post
    You just being irrational,now. Noone is talking about kicking the crap outta anybody and I wasnt talking about a NYPD hat. I can gaurentee you wont see a McDee's employee wearing an official NYPD Police hat or Police badge! Wanna guess why?
    Outside of the bumper, nothing else is being copied off the V. And as long as you dont use the V upper and lower grill unchanged, it doesnt even look like the V front end. The V bumper isnt the face of the V. The face of the V is the big upper and lower grills. The average person may not even notice a difference between a V bumper and a V6 bumper sans grills. Not that any of this is relevant. Look at it this way? What part of the V is copyrighted? The bumper sans grills, or the V logo?

You can explain it all you like. Noone is telling you what to do. Theyre just calling it like they see it, posing.

Tlorenzen is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 06RedCTS3.6Lux;V Exhaust,Tint,Rx-CAI-Can-Ice,AuxJack

More Pics,less argument both sides of story have valid points, i dont agree with the v badges either, but it his car, let him do what he wants to it. Sounds simple enough to me, end of story. But neways what about them rims kyng, im in the market for a nice set of used rims and am looking for ideas, preferably 18-20" black or black chrome..but id be willing to go down to 17" as thats whats on my car right now.

Longsnapper52 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS Thunder Gray

Quote Originally Posted by txbest1980 View Post
    jimmyH...instead of shutting this thread down, just throw all the nonsense in the Bling or Not to bling thread and let it all dissolve from there
    I totally forgot that we have a garbage retarded argument thread. This is a great suggestion.

normally i dont post on the ignornant comments anymore, i just let them be. but i have to say something here, even though it is just senseless chat, let's not bring up wearing military medals. i for one have proudly served 12 years and have 8 left. i have earned every single medal that i have and i would never wear a medal that i have never earned. so i ask that we leave this chat alone because it can get offensive to some of the military members we do have on here...

Thank you for serving our country TXBEST - Truly Appreciated, wish I could shake your hand right through this screen... My older brother is in Fallujah as I write this and my younger brother is a Marine, who for some odd reason is "lucky enough" to be stationed in England right now, God Bless.
    Argent1 and Argent1 like this.

Argent1 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '07 CTS 3.6

That is exactly my point, tx, badges & medals should [B][I]only[B][I] be worn or displayed if they were earned.
    Absolutely no offense or disrespect to the proud members of the military.

ProudCaddyDaddy is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS 3.6L "The Gray Ghost"(R.I.P), 05 CTS 3.6L "Fin"

Thank you for serving our country TXBEST - Truly Appreciated, wish I could shake your hand right through this screen... My older brother is in Fallujah as I write this and my younger brother is a Marine, who for some odd reason is "lucky enough" to be stationed in England right now, God Bless.
    I served in the military for 6 years, my father-in-law and several uncles-in-law who are vietnam vets (and who I golf with every Sunday,then go to the bar at 10:30am) saw a dude walk into the bar with a purple heart and Navy cross pinned to his hat. We all knew it was bull shit, but asked about it anyway...yada yada yada, come to find out he served in the national guard.
    Needless to say, he didn't walk out with that hat on.
    Scattilac, ask you brothers how they feel about this and see what they say. This is a touchy subject for a lot of people and surely doesn't compare to putting some badges on a car.
    Let the guy have the V badges, he obviously isn't gonna change his mind. It doesn't hurt or affect anyone in anyway...so let it be

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.