Post your best pics of your CTS here! - Page 67
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 191 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 117 167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 2851
Like Tree1466Likes
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Post your best pics of your CTS here! in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Nice looking ride and bike...but does the bike have an adjustable rear suspension? It's sitting on the ground...
    2005CTS-V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS

Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

Nice looking ride and bike...but does the bike have an adjustable rear suspension? It's sitting on the ground

roma604 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 Cadillac CTS 3.6L

if those pictures don't save this thread. here is a video clip of the riot we had in vancouver after losing game 7 of the stanley cup.

[youtube]UmO0oGOf6Ps[/youtube]

yea he added air suspension because he didn't want a kick stand. so he just sets the bike on the ground.

JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

neither one of those bikes really personifies the CTS-V. They are both pretty cool choppers. Just not Cadillac choppers. Just like putting a V badge on a cts does not make it a CTS-V, putting cadillac and V logos, and vents and mesh on a chopper does not make it a cadillac bike.
    Scattilac and Scattilac like this.

Scattilac is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS 3.6 Black on Black 1SC

Better throw a couple new pics in to keep it alive.....
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyH View Post
    neither one of those bikes really personifies the CTS-V. They are both pretty cool choppers. Just not Cadillac choppers. Just like putting a V badge on a cts does not make it a CTS-V, putting cadillac and V logos, and vents and mesh on a chopper does not make it a cadillac bike.

Lets not make you lock this thread...hahaha

Longsnapper52 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS Thunder Gray

Hey Scattilac...My eye for benzes sucks sometimes. Is that the C320? Damn those are sexy. MB has done great stuff with their designs over the past 5 years.

Longsnapper52 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS Thunder Gray

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyH View Post
    Out of the two I pick Paul Jr, but agree that neither really capture the caddy essence. But, give either of those guys 6 months to come up with a design, instead of just a few weeks, and I think the results would be much better. Amazing bikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Longsnapper52 View Post
    Hey Scattilac...My eye for benzes sucks sometimes. Is that the C320? Damn those are sexy. MB has done great stuff with their designs over the past 5 years.
    Its a C350 Sport - they make Sport and Lux versions nowadays -most of the Lux models are the C300 with 228 HP - The Sport has lower/tighter suspension, AMG ground effects and wheels, better brakes, and the CLK type star grill...havent had it too long, but fun to drive so far 268HP / 258lbs torque with a 7 speed tranny - stays in the power band pretty well...

Out of the two I pick Paul Jr, but agree that neither really capture the caddy essence. But, give either of those guys 6 months to come up with a design, instead of just a few weeks, and I think the results would be much better. Amazing bikes.
    I liked Jr's bike better also - the OCC bike lacked style in my opinion - too sporty or something? Other than the nitrous under the seat, there was really not one thing I liked better about it than Paul's bike.

you can partially see a c320 behind my caddi also lol

JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

I never thought of that. They always seem to be pressed for time.

concorso is offline Cadillac Owners Master

Quote Originally Posted by J W View Post
    Badges do represent things i will agree. Im not going to kick the crap out of somen kid because he,s wearing a superman s on his chest. Im not goiing to try and have someone arested because they are wearing a NYPD hat and working at mickey Ds. Yes cadillac does change, it would be stupid not too. But i have yet to see them put the V bumper on a stock cts. I ran into a V owner who reconized my car from this forum. We talked and of course the badge subject came up. He did not agree with what i did but he understood why i did it. He also commented on why he never spoke on the subject. He told me there were so many thing being copied offf the v onto stock cts that it would only be fair to criticize them also. And that would just lead to a never ending subject. His point was he knew what he had and thats all that mattered. He siad no one can tell you how to do your own vehicle. Advice is okay but demands should be left out. So concorso when you continue your research on the cadillac evolution, maybe you can find out when the used the V bumper on the stock cts's . If someone want to put a ext emblem on their avalanche i would loose no sleep over it. It would not be a subject brought up at the next office metting nor would it be dinner conversation when i got home and i own both models LAD
    You just being irrational,now. Noone is talking about kicking the crap outta anybody and I wasnt talking about a NYPD hat. I can gaurentee you wont see a McDee's employee wearing an official NYPD Police hat or Police badge! Wanna guess why?
    Outside of the bumper, nothing else is being copied off the V. And as long as you dont use the V upper and lower grill unchanged, it doesnt even look like the V front end. The V bumper isnt the face of the V. The face of the V is the big upper and lower grills. The average person may not even notice a difference between a V bumper and a V6 bumper sans grills. Not that any of this is relevant. Look at it this way? What part of the V is copyrighted? The bumper sans grills, or the V logo?

You can explain it all you like. Noone is telling you what to do. Theyre just calling it like they see it, posing.

Quote Originally Posted by roma604 View Post
    and my poser cts-v.. with windows finally tinted

V bumper and lower grill makes it a poser Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Scattilac View Post
    And once more for this, how is it there are still no comments on pics of cars with chrome trim around wheelwells and pillers, or stick on chromy things in every imaginable area they can find, or big ole DUB rims, or crappy tinted taillight jobs, or....you get the point, I will tell you why - It is everyones own personal choice and I guess it looks good to them?
    There are. All the time. They get made fun off incessantly too. TX gets ribbed for his chrome pillars. Some other kid was gettin' hassled for his blue lights.

Quote Originally Posted by Scattilac View Post
    Go ahead shoot - It will bounce off my steel chest anyway Da Da da..here to save the day.....F it, I am going to put AMG badges on my C350, be back later with pics ; )
    Go ahead and do it! C350 AMG wouldnt be posing. C63 AMG would be!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.