Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Post your best pics of your CTS here!

1M views 3K replies 524 participants last post by  elijahbrownell57 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#2,485 · (Edited by Moderator)
My how the times have changed. To all of you who havent seen the new cts in person, pictures do it absolutely no justice. The ass looks soo much better in person and she has some great angles as well :D

finally got a video of the strobe lights i put on a couple months ago
Those strobes look sick.

dipped my roof :cool2:
Did yours come out even? When I did mine It was all sorts of different textures...I painted outside though so im sure that didnt help

#2,487 ·
Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

After years of leaving my '04 3.6L alone, decided to add a V rear bumper and OEM nav this past week or 2.

Over the years I have added: V suspension, V front & rear bumpers, V rocker panels, Sport grille, Sport spoiler, OEM nav, 8000k upper and lower HIDs, Homelink, 18" MC2 Vauss wheels, all LEDs, LS2 STB, and I'm pretty sure there are some other things I've forgotten...

It's kind of been neglected since I don't drive it much anymore. Only reason I still have it is it's not worth much and my other 3 cars are all manual. This is the only one my g/f can drive.

And with my other toys:

#2,507 · (Edited)

Thanks! Its lowered on ksport coilovers, the white wheels I had where bbs style 5 rc090 that where off of a bmw 3 series so the bolt pattern where 5x120 I had custom hubcentric wheel spacer adapters made to fit them..... but! The spacers where 1.5 inches wide so the wheels stuck out being they were also a 20 offset I had to roll the crap out of my fenders. they stuck out so far and only 17 inches made the center of my car lower than they looked and ended up scraping everywhere. I couldn't get the lowered look I wanted without scraping. The wheels now are forgestar f14 19x10 in the rears and 19x9 in the front with 20 offset and because the fenders where already rolled I had no rub issues. The roof rack is permanently attatched with yakima landing pad 7's. the pads are permanent but the bars and towers come off and there are caps that goes on the pads so if you don't mind 4 little nubs on your roof it works . The car is painted flat black the v bumper is dipped. Il get some pics of the pads on and off the car and post them in a bit.

#2,510 ·

When I had bought the car one shock was bad and another was going bad. So I cant really comment on how it rode before. The k sports took some time to dial in to my likings. But being that it is such a heavy car when lowered it does not bounce around like most little imports you see. These pictures is showing the car as low as I could go with very minimal rubbing because it was for a car meet. I have yet to raise it back up... haha.

#2,512 ·

I had bought one of those cheapo wanna be v grills from ebay, installed and it just looked off... anyways I tore it apart took the chrome bezel from it and cut the tabs off the back and double side taped it to my stocker. But now that I think of it. I shouldve just drilled holes on the stock grill to accept the tabs. But either way I like it. Its different from a sports, v, or other aftermarket grill.