Post your best pics of your CTS here! - Page 64
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 191 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 114 164 ... LastLast
Like Tree1481Likes
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Post your best pics of your CTS here! in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; It says there are 2 matching mine....
    Argent1 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '07 CTS 3.6

Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

It says there are 2 matching mine.

Longsnapper52 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS Thunder Gray

Quote Originally Posted by agp View Post
    I just checked my VIN on that website on another computer... There are no other cars with the same options as mine! This is pretty sweet!
    Did you buy it used? It was probably a custom order. You don't see too many of that color floating around.

agp
    agp is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Ex-CTS owner

Yea, the dude before me leased it for a year.

txbest1980 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS "Ebony Maria" 2005 Cadillac STS "Grace"

the compnine site is actually kind of funny...the site is giving you the rarity of your car, but it is only the rarity of it coming out of the specific plant that it came out of. so those of you who have no other car's like yours or only a few like yours, that is because not that many came out of that specific plant. if you wanted a true accurate knowing of how many cars came out that are just like yours detail for detail, then you need to go to the biggest and best source, and that is GM themselves. I am sure they have a department just to clarify this for people if you really wanted to know, but please quit believing that your car's are so rare, just utilize the compnine site for your RPO codes and thats it

crb253 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): cts

this is my car before and after pictures of it ... still have a few little things like the cts V front end and get rid of the ugly tag bracket holes.

car before 1111.jpg
    car before 2222.jpg
    car after 2222.jpg
    car after33.jpg

carrnuttdave is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS

Thats def. blacked out!! Looks good though!!

Your car is a win either way. Looked tight when you got it and looks good now.

What did you do with the wheels it came with. I like those.

the color of the car isnt black. i looked it up and the car was re painted with a color called "thundey grey" and it has some pearl in it. so it changes from a dark grey, purple, huntrey green. definately the best looking color i have seen. i was sketchy about blacking everything out because of the color. but when i did it turned out really good. im looking for some nice HID's too. when i blacked the lights out i can barely see anything at night. so any tips on those would be nice! and yes i still have the wheels. i cant remember the brand they were.
    "

Scattilac is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS 3.6 Black on Black 1SC

Quote Originally Posted by Longsnapper52 View Post
    Your car is a win either way. Looked tight when you got it and looks good now.

What did you do with the wheels it came with. I like those.

Nice car for sure, love the color! Am I crazy for liking the before even more than the after???? Also agree on the original wheels,

mmvvt is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Had a Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by Scattilac View Post

Nice car for sure, love the color! Am I crazy for liking the before even more than the after???? Also agree on the original wheels,
    No, I don't think you are crazy. I like it more before, mainly the original wheels.

curtc is online now OCD - Obsessive Cadillac Disorder
    Automobile(s): White Diamond 06 STS V8 RWD 1SF F55 HUD/ACC NAV - 145k

Quote Originally Posted by crb253 View Post
    when i blacked the lights out i can barely see anything at night. so any tips on those would be nice!
    Hence why it is illegal in most states to tint headlight lenses. Form over function usually leads to problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Scattilac View Post

Nope. I like the before too. Some nice 18+ wheels should be mod number 1 for any one just starting out. His before picture is a perfect example. As far as the headlights go, dude if you can't see at night, sand that stuff off.

Tlorenzen is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 06RedCTS3.6Lux;V Exhaust,Tint,Rx-CAI-Can-Ice,AuxJack

lol, to long and kurt, lol yeah I have to contradict myself with the highquality as their pretty cheap subs lol, it was late and i had jsut gotten em in so i was still on the kid in a candy store type vinge, and well for the neon, to every man's himself right? I have noticed quite a few ladies like em though Just makes the car feel more personal to me than just another car

J W
    J W is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS /CTS-V / Escalade

I like the maroon color, im thinking about getting one just to see what i can do with it. First would be to have it re-painted with a light metalic flake in it and then go from there. I would do tint all the way around, 35% on the doors, 20% on the rear, and then tint the whole front windshield with a light tint. That will give it a nice tinted look. Had a maroon escalade i tined like that and it looked pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlorenzen View Post
    lol, to long and kurt, lol yeah I have to contradict myself with the highquality as their pretty cheap subs lol, it was late and i had jsut gotten em in so i was still on the kid in a candy store type vinge, and well for the neon, to every man's himself right? I have noticed quite a few ladies like em though Just makes the car feel more personal to me than just another car

Quote Originally Posted by curtc View Post
    Hence why it is illegal in most states to tint headlight lenses. Form over function usually leads to problems.
    yea its illegal. but usually what looks good is never legal, and always a way to bypass the "law" so im getting HID's to compensate for the light.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Your date of birth and age are displayed in several places on the forum. Only the administrator will have access to your date of birth should you choose to hide it via the privacy option below.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.