Post your best pics of your CTS here! - Page 62
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 191 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 ... LastLast
Like Tree1485Likes
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Post your best pics of your CTS here! in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Good looking car Longsnapper (football player?) I think the STS wheels look better than most aftermarket wheels I have seen ...
    Scattilac is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS 3.6 Black on Black 1SC

Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

Good looking car Longsnapper (football player?) I think the STS wheels look better than most aftermarket wheels I have seen - well done.

Maybe I missd it, but what size tires are running front and rear?

JimmyH - I am sure your story is out there also, must have missed that too - Did you come out of a V to a base 3.6 car? If yes, (how do I put this gently) WTF is up with that buddy?

Bluehaze07 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS
    Longsnapper52,

I have the fe4 and V spring setup with the V sways. I like the stiffer suspension. If you get it then you have the option of doing the Mod to the fe4 if you get lowering springs.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G

curtc is offline OCD - Obsessive Cadillac Disorder
    Automobile(s): White Diamond 06 STS V8 RWD 1SF F55 HUD/ACC NAV - 146k

I don't know if I could handle stiffer suspension on my FE3 CTS, it's already WAY stiffer than my Seville STS, any stiffer and I'd feel like I'm driving a Honda Civic. Could also be that I got used to that sweet CVRSS suspension system.

Longsnapper52 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS Thunder Gray

Quote Originally Posted by Scattilac View Post
    Good looking car Longsnapper (football player?) I think the STS wheels look better than most aftermarket wheels I have seen - well done.

Thanks Scattilac! I played football in College, longsnapping became my thing and payed the bills. The username has followed me around since.

I am running 225/50/18 all the way around, I am a little bummed with that tire size, but I'm kind of forced into it due to clearance issues and I want to be able to rotate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehaze07 View Post
    Longsnapper52,

I have the fe4 and V spring setup with the V sways. I like the stiffer suspension. If you get it then you have the option of doing the Mod to the fe4 if you get lowering springs.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G
    I have the V sways. I haven't had a chance to put them on yet. I would like to do the full FE4/V spring setup like you've got. Do you have any pictures floating around? I'm sure I've seen them, but I can't remember

JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scattilac View Post

JimmyH - I am sure your story is out there also, must have missed that too - Did you come out of a V to a base 3.6 car? If yes, (how do I put this gently) WTF is up with that buddy?

Yes, that was a picture of my V. 2005 Stealth Grey.

I started it out with the 05 V. I didn't want to drive it every day though, and my Maxima was about to hit 200k miles. Since I loved the V so much, and had this ridiculous notion that I needed an automatic for my DD, I bought a 2006 CTS. I loved it, maybe more than the V. (well, ok, maybe not, but in some ways, I did like it more than the V) I bought it with 29k miles, and by 64k miles, it was on its third torque converter.

To this day, i don't know what i was thinking. I sold the V, and traded the 06 CTS in on an 09 CTS4. I liked the car, but never did come to love it, so I traded it in on 09 Enclave for the wife.

I have been without Cadillac since. That will likely change when the ATS-V takes a bow.

BlackCadillac91 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 06 Cadillac CTS 3.6L [Sold :( ] 02 Mustang GT 5Spd
    Jimmy that was like a horror film. I nearly cried at the end. But it's ok I have a solution for you. Ready? Mustang! *dives behind a bunker*

I went with the other pony car. It might not be as light on its feet, but it's a much better DD than the stang. Quiet, smooth, and fast. Believe it or not it's as quiet inside side as my enclave. The only thing you hear on the highway is the howl from the pirellis.

agp
    agp is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Ex-CTS owner

Made some more changes to the car in 2011. My car is not dusty, it was misting when I took the pictures. Here they are:

carrnuttdave and carrnuttdave like this.

txbest1980 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS "Ebony Maria" 2005 Cadillac STS "Grace"

looks good AGP...

Longsnapper52 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS Thunder Gray

FTW....Nice work sir! Looking good.

agp

Thank you! I wanted wait until I get the emblem overlays from 8th day creation before posting here. But they haven't gotten back to me at all, and I had to file a Paypal dispute case over the payment. So I thought I might as well post them today after getting tints.

Tlorenzen is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 06RedCTS3.6Lux;V Exhaust,Tint,Rx-CAI-Can-Ice,AuxJack

Alright, so here it is.

0501101246.jpg

This was taken last year, I wuld like to get better pictures of it and the ones I have of newer were too big.

Pic is completly stock right after bought.

Mods Now:

2 Tubes of neon red underglow. (other two were too long, so needa buy some shorter ones, or a new kit)
    2 12" "Dual" (460 wats) Subs in my own custom box (They're not very loud, but sound high quality while sitn up front)

Future:

Tint - Not sure on %'s yet..was thinkin 35 on sides and back.
    E&G Chrome Tips - http://www.carid.com/2004-cadillac-c...ips-58737.html
    Spoiler - http://www.carid.com/2003-cadillac-c...ler-41464.html
    Electric Cutouts - http://www.dmhperformance.com/ecutout.htm
    Volant Air Intake - http://www.volant-intakes.com/
    Rims - ??? Im not exactly sure what I want to do yet, Im leaning towards blacking it out because i think the black goes good with the darker red. Suggestions? Was thinkin either 18's or 20's, 20's start getting a lil pricy. Maybe black chrome ones would look good? idk.
    Suggestions to do with grill,side marker lights, fog lights, and tail lights? Or any other to help this car be even more ba?

Hopfully ill get some newer, updated pics on here soon, but, I have to get the rear driver fender fixed first, dumba** kids at school backed into it...im just starting to mod it is why not much done haha. Thanks
    carrnuttdave and carrnuttdave like this.

Quote Originally Posted by agp View Post
    Made some more changes to the car in 2011. My car is not dusty, it was misting when I took the pictures. Here they are:

hawt

agp

Thank you! I'm a firm believer in idea that the devil's in the details. Those little minor changes do make a big difference!

curtc is offline OCD - Obsessive Cadillac Disorder
    Automobile(s): White Diamond 06 STS V8 RWD 1SF F55 HUD/ACC NAV - 146k

Quote Originally Posted by Tlorenzen View Post
    2 12" "Dual" (460 wats) Subs in my own custom box (They're not very loud, but sound high quality while sitn up front)
    "Dual" and "high quality" should never be placed into the same sentence.
    cwirth7 and cwirth7 like this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Your date of birth and age are displayed in several places on the forum. Only the administrator will have access to your date of birth should you choose to hide it via the privacy option below.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.