Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Post your best pics of your CTS here!

1M views 3K replies 524 participants last post by  elijahbrownell57 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#2,411 · (Edited by Moderator)
Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

What kind of wheels are those, and how much were they? I've got some Nexen N5000 tires on mine that are due for replacement in 30k miles. I might change to black or "smoked chrome" wheels next time around. How much did your wheel and tire setup cost?

Freshly washed. You can see my 87 in the background, she's jealous of the new baby. lol

Does Maine require a front license plate? If not, I'd get rid of that license bracket. These cars look so much cleaner without it :D

yep thats daytona we should get a few people together and get out there
If ya'll do meet up, let me know, and I'll see if I can make it!

#2,409 ·
Tlorenzen said:
Holy Tips! That pic makes me miss my 4 inchers I used to have lol. How do you like the Magnaflow?
It's the true dual exhaust for the CTS-V on my 3.2 2003. Had to be customized a bit to fit the X-pipe and end-mufflers with 2.5" piping. Result: A very hard (and loud) sound out of that combo. Added 2 seperate single in/out magnapacks. Now it had a round deep tone, a sporty roar with acceleration and a nice rumble when on the highway. After adding the Volant the sound is even softer with low rpm's and more roaring when accellerating hard. So all n' all I'm happy with the Magnaflow;-)

#2,410 ·
Nice. I have the v exhaust with an H pipe install. Its not bad, has a little rasp in it but for the price its great. I think most of the rasp comes from shitty welds that were made installing it because other guys say they don't have any rasp. I was contemplating swapping out the mufflers for magnaflows. Maybe ill get bored coming up haha