Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Post your best pics of your CTS here!

1M views 3K replies 524 participants last post by  elijahbrownell57 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#2,350 ·
Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

Just bought my CTS last month so i havent had a chance to do much to it... im only 16 and i paid 5500 for this 2003 from florida with 130k miles. Tell me what you think...
To do list:
1) Tinted fog lights, side markers, tail lights, 3rd brake light
2) ALL blue LED interior lights
3) Some rims and tires

#2,352 ·
Just bought my CTS last month so i havent had a chance to do much to it... im only 16 and i paid 5500 for this 2003 from florida with 130k miles. Tell me what you think...
To do list:
1) Tinted fog lights, side markers, tail lights, 3rd brake light
2) ALL blue LED interior lights
3) Some rims and tires
New grille as well! I do like the sport grille if you can get one

#2,356 ·

Actually both of the sport grilles I gave are true OEM. The hood trim piece is a separate item if you purchase the grille. You May be better off just have the trim piece painted. It came painted on the cts's with the sport appearance package because that was part of the deal.

#2,358 · (Edited)

I got one of those chrome trim pieces too, above the sport grille Came with the car from a previous owner. I never paid much attention to this until seeing your post. Googled it and yup, sure enough, it should be painted. It doesn't look as good in chrome. I wonder what people were trying to achieve by putting that chrome strip on? Now I gotta go out and get a can of paint!

#2,359 ·
That chrome strip isn't aftermarket, it came that way, it was color matched when paired with a sport grill from the factory. So if you see a CTS with that chrome lip and a sport grill you know the grill is an add-on.

I kinda liked it on my CTS, matched the chrome mesh :cool:

Reactions: J W
#2,363 ·

Carnage, I like how every picture of your car is your best picture of your CTS. Its like every day you walk out to the parking lot, smile, contently rub your belly, and snap a picture of your car.

Its a pimp-ass car, dont get me wrong, but you post new pictures of it at least once a week. No caption or anything, just this is where I parked my car today. I love it.

#2,364 ·

Carnage, I like how every picture of your car is your best picture of your CTS. Its like every day you walk out to the parking lot, smile, contently rub your belly, and snap a picture of your car.

Its a pimp-ass car, dont get me wrong, but you post new pictures of it at least once a week. No caption or anything, just this is where I parked my car today. I love it.
lol thanks... thats pretty much how it is. when i drive somewhere if i see a spot to stop and take a pic i do and i do love the car so i always post lol