Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Post your best pics of your CTS here!

1M views 3K replies 524 participants last post by  elijahbrownell57 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#2,008 · (Edited by Moderator)
Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

damm javi, can i be your girlfriend too??? lol

----------------------------------

got my led tail lights last week.. quickest and easiest install ever.. i think it took me longer to go call my brother to step on my brake pedal to see if they work, then it did to actually install them lol... they are awesome!!! they look so good lit up... especially at night.

here's some crappy pics... i tried to take pics at night but my phone is too shitty. she's a dirty whore right now but i still love her. it's been raining all week hahaha

*note- i bought the red/smoked ones off ebay.. the only part that comes smoked is the lense of the turn signal.. i might tint them later but right now i don't mind cuz they look so gooood

#2,013 · (Edited by Moderator)

got my rims back on today.

yes i realise there is a harley blocking most the CTS...but it has also been taking up most my time so it feels kinda fitting to have it in front of the CTS

Reactions: 93DevilleUSMC
This post has been deleted
This post has been deleted
#2,025 ·

Car is sprayed flat black the little sheen is just light hitting it right. I'm going to redo car and spray clear with some flattening agent to get more of a satin look so it has that slight sheen all the time. Flat paint is a pain! to keep looking good. Have to wash every week with with dishwashing soap and towel dry before water spots form. Another way to get a temporary sheen is pledge or wd40.

#2,028 ·

RobinC... thats looking good. I don't care much for the wheels, but the flat black is on point. Its pictures like that that truly make me want to just plastidip my whole car. Friend picked up a C5 vette and plasti dipped it. It looked oh-so-serious.

#2,029 ·

RobinC... thats looking good. I don't care much for the wheels, but the flat black is on point. Its pictures like that that truly make me want to just plastidip my whole car. Friend picked up a C5 vette and plasti dipped it. It looked oh-so-serious.
Considering doing a matte white with my car...got a quote of $550 from these folks; http://www.dippednyc.com. Ive seen the purple 3 series in person...pretty f'in clean.