Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Post your best pics of your CTS here!

1M views 3K replies 524 participants last post by  elijahbrownell57 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#1,658 ·
Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

car and bike wash day...
View attachment 83759
Thats the only other color i love besides black..... I was born in Phoenix, az, @ St. Josephs hospital.

----------

Its really a nice wheel when mounted on the right vehicle.

----------

----------

I have a friend in vegas that has a set on his porsche, never had a problem in two years with them. He drives far crazier then i ever would. For 7k they are warranted against such things as that, providing you survive the crash. :histeric:

The charger looks good with those rims. A little to much silver/ chrome for me though. I would never pay 7k for rims...

#1,672 ·

Banter in the banter... Pics of CTS here...
Making me question whether even this should remain a sticky. lol
I said that when I joined.

I bet most of these cars are off the road, sold, junked, totaled, etc.

Have to make a time-out.

I was going to post my pics but don't want to be referred to as page 128 or sumthin.

Anything older than 3 months, toss....

#1,685 ·

I just now finished saving to flash drive every picture currently displayed in this thread.01:37 12/19/2011.

Now what ?
Get a life? : )

----------

But I can say its a bannable offense to put V badges on a CTS. Just sayin'
Ha...You are suppose to suppress the pot stirring, not fire it up...very funny tho...

#1,686 ·

It worked out pretty good. The slide show is 72 minutes long at medium speed, 5 seconds a picture. 873 pictures (89 megs) took about four hours to select and send to flash, 4 pictures a minute roughly. Then I copied the pictures from the flash drive to my Windows Pictures (three minutes), and clicked on slideshow. After 20 minutes I estimated I had 72 minutes worth. It was fun. Now I'll delete the low quality pictures and who knows what else I can make out of it. Carnut Dave has a beautiful car.