Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Post your best pics of your CTS here!

1M views 3K replies 524 participants last post by  elijahbrownell57 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#1,455 ·
Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

Not the best picture I know. but weathers been crappy in Chicago so havnt had time to wash it.
looks like you went with a 245/30 or 255/30 tire...why such little rubber on 20s? you can comfortably fit 245/35 on there, and definitely an interesting rim choice...but i would like to see the whole car at a different angle

#1,459 ·
#1,466 ·

No, i dont take things seriously at all, specially on the internet...

With that fact out of the way, yes its not my first choice, but my wife had it before we met and thats what i drove to work cause im not getting, mastic, sun life, or any other nasty crap from doing roof repairs, in the caddy. Its is ugly but runs great and i OWN it!

#1,475 ·

Nice pic of both in the field, JW. And its definitely coming along mean, Roma. I think my V has been fine with the grill, but everytime I see a sport grill V combo... I know what I'm missing, and it hurts. LOL

#1,482 ·

Was passing thru oregon a few months back ran into a breeder who had 8 of them. Scooped up theses two, had good strong blood lines back to germany. They are about 9 monts old now. Parents were on site and were pretty big. Had a lab but she was pretty old and ended up going to the big cadillac in the sky.
J W, Where'd ya get the wolf-dogs ?

#1,494 ·

I (stupidly) sold the CTS's a long time ago. Then bought a CTS4, which I never really cared much for.

As for the Camaro, believe it or not, it's a much better daily driver than the V1. Smoother and quieter. And ultimately, a better handler. But, if you put me on a track, or some deserted roads, I would still take the V. And the V still has that wow-factor that not many cars have.