Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Post your best pics of your CTS here!

1M views 3K replies 524 participants last post by  elijahbrownell57 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#1,263 ·
Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

Same color scheme as my interior except I have the wood grain accents, black and tan looks real classy :thumbsup:

#1,264 ·

been a while since ive uploaded some pics.

havent washed her in almost 2 months....just sprayed off the rims the day before this pic....white diamond shows no dirt!!

#1,267 ·

havent washed her in almost 2 months....just sprayed off the rims the day before this pic....white diamond shows no dirt!!
at a quick glance, no, you're right, but I DEFINITELY notice every speck of dust on my car, it has to be spotless at all times :)

Reactions: carrnuttdave
#1,270 ·

Soooo, your sayin' White Diamond is not just for Old Ladies, but Lazy Old Ladies ?:hide:

LOL= Lazy Old Ladies ??
young cripples...bad back from a old lady who doesnt know how to drive...its been a painful summer...all ive been able to do is sit in a boat,drink, and fish....going to do some more of that this weekend.

at a quick glance, no, you're right, but I DEFINITELY notice every speck of dust on my car, it has to be spotless at all times :)
feel free to coe wash mine.
i had a buddy from work come wash it, full clay bar, polish and wax with interior shampoo....in exchange,being his supervisor i let him take a day off work that he wanted to go to a car show.

#1,285 ·

Sounds like someone added those features as I have never seen a CTS with heated seat buttons on the console like that, nor a sun roof switch as you describe.

Reactions: concorso
#1,293 ·

If it wasn't for a few going bananas if non-cts pics are posted I'd post the one of my Seville hitting 222,222, that was epic!

#1,307 ·

Update time. Still have a few things Id like to paint, then lower it, and finally staggered wheels. Then let the wife have it and I buy a CTS-V!!!!!

dude, do you not carry anything in your trunk? oh and by the way, i see you have already started on the purchase of the V. you have the badges already:stirpot: