Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Post your best pics of your CTS here!

1M views 3K replies 524 participants last post by  elijahbrownell57 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#1,188 ·
Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

@AJO713,

How about a pic of the rear only, I noticed you have dual exhaust tips and I am very curious as to how it looks. I've been considering single or duals for mine, that nasty ass down turn pipe NEEDS to go!

#1,196 · (Edited)

And who am I kidding, I would too. AJO713's caddy is pure win.

I would do my car just like this except for 2 things:
1. I wouldn't black out the emblems
2. I would use the black caddy center caps.

I love the the look of a totally black car with just a little bit of color.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the compliment, but I may be able to change ur mind about the emblems with a close up picture....

Not a good quality picture, but the emblem is completely customized. I was going to black it out, but I think that would have blended in to well with the black grill so I decided to color match it to the car instead. The wheels were custom made, so the Cadillac center caps wouldn't fit, but ive been thinking about getting some custom black ones made.

#1,198 ·

Thanks for the compliment, but I may be able to change ur mind about the emblems with a close up picture....
Mission accompished, that is damn sexy. Nice work.

So if one has sex with a car, is it the intake or the exhaust?
In that article I posted, I think the answer was intake....But I have also heard of exhaust or fuel filler neck.

#1,216 ·

2005CTS-V...definitely a nice looking Cape Cod edition CTS. i have been wanting to see what somebody would do with one of them and you put a nice touch on it
Just a darn minute here ! :suspect:

That is no "Cape Cod" edition Caddy ! :thehand:

It's called a farkin 'Cape' for the vinyl roof cover .

Y'know; like it's wearing a cape; get it ?? :bigroll:

#1,223 ·

Well mine has Cape Cod Edition on the emblem on the side and was purchased in Cape Cod (before I blacked it out, I didn't like the chrome and brass) the top is actually a cloth covered fibreglass shell that is screwed into the roof all of the screwholes are surrounded by a rubber compound.

#1,224 ·

Well mine has Cape Cod Edition on the emblem on the side and was purchased in Cape Cod (before I blacked it out, I didn't like the chrome and brass) the top is actually a cloth covered fibreglass shell that is screwed into the roof all of the screwholes are surrounded by a rubber compound.
No, really ?!

Well I'll be damned .
My sincere apologies mate .

Why would anyone name a car after this funky sandbar ?

Go figure ..