Post your best pics of your CTS here! - Page 30
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 229 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 ... LastLast
Like Tree1299Likes
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Post your best pics of your CTS here! in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Originally Posted by tutter i know they are really expencive, but i have to admit, i don't really like them ...
    ghettomike is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra

Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

Quote Originally Posted by tutter View Post
    i know they are really expencive, but i have to admit, i don't really like them on the CTS...

these are 19", too, with the michelin pilot sports on them..

all of the 4 wheels have got curb damage, though..
    i think they would look better painted black or dark Grey.
    i hate to say it but most rim restoration shops use bondo sand prep and paint them... it does the job and you have to mount the tires from the inside lip anyway so it wont damage the repair.

nice rims but i agree, not the best for the cts, but damn good quality... i think they are suppose to be light weight as well

garfield310 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam3882 View Post
    Yeah im very happy with these msr's...I had a hard time finding rims though(the 5 x 115)...i went to probably 10 different rims shops, and almost all of them had only 1 or 2 different rims available, and most were hideous...it was pretty irritating at first but i finally found this place that had these for 950 with 245/35zr20, so i jumped on that deal...I had to put them on myself because all the fenders needed to be rolled...im pretty happy with the ride...it feels a little stiffer than stock but not at all ridiculous like the integra gsr i had before this...
    hey man where did you go to get your fenders rolled and how much you payed? Ive noticed you have Cali plates and that's where I stay at, only that I haven't found a good place that does professional fender rolling.

garfield310 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS
    Quote Originally Posted by BlakGost View Post
    And you know this! I gotta throw these on first...
    hey I have these exact rims on 20s though....did you ever buy them? And if you did any modifications you had to do in order for more clearance? Thanks.

Adam3882 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by garfield310 View Post
    hey man where did you go to get your fenders rolled and how much you payed? Ive noticed you have Cali plates and that's where I stay at, only that I haven't found a good place that does professional fender rolling.
    I rolled my own fenders...i've done it on several cars I owned in the past, it's not hard...i just took my time and went slow...

Caddy916Squad is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): NONE

have my fogs n sides out getting smoked out as we speak,
    prepping for my v bumper that im going slap on Friday night
    changin oil...
    ocasio313 and ocasio313 like this.

tutter is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): CTS 3.2

Quote Originally Posted by ghettomike View Post
    i think they are suppose to be light weight as well

well, they aren't. i ran a flat after a 27 hour day, took my wheel off, and boy it was heavy. i thought i might've been cause i was tired as hell, 'till i took my spare out the trunk. it was light as a feather...

tutter is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): CTS 3.2

had to take them off for a second, and i threw them on the scales: 23.3kg with tyre and air.. that's 51.26lb stock 17" with tyre and air is 19.6kg (43.12lb)

Considering they are a bigger rim and tire I think they are fairly light... I don't want to know what my 20z weigh...they are heavy

Brandon06CTS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS

A friend purchased some new camera equipment and wanted to take some pics so I thought I'd share a couple. Looked pretty cool imo. But for some reason, when uploaded to photobucket, it darkens the edge all around and feathers it toward the middle. oh well...

looks good..too bad we cant actually have the halo glow ring around the projectors.

Brandon06CTS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS

Quote Originally Posted by ghettomike View Post
    looks good..too bad we cant actually have the halo glow ring around the projectors.
    I know right... It was kinda cool looking that the light reflected just right to show the outline of the projector housing like that.

you can
    http://www.cincitydesigns.com/
    just contact them, its a little pricey though

Temptone1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS 3.6L White Diamond

I just checked , really checked , my prepainted spoiler that is White Diamond...IT IS White Diamond ...with the metallic specks. Just hard to see in some light. Very good in the sun though.As far as the other statement, I have seen many other color cars (Red, White, Silver) including Porsche and Mazda's RX line that have Black spoilers.It doesn't have to match exactly. BUT close looks worse than black.The ones i've seen were not painted..they were a rubbery or soft plastic composite not like the hard material that this one is.

Temptone1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS 3.6L White Diamond

Observation: California and Florida drivers and warmer climate owners....You have much nicer roads generally...You can get away with 20" wheels and they will survive. If you use a 20" her in PA, the chances are very high , that after one Pothole on our superb streets, you will be very upset.Not to mention the trolley tracks, railroad track crossings and driveway curbs. I'd love 20's but my friend that owns the speed shop told me that the guys with the 20's are constantly replacing and fixing rims. No thanks!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.