Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Post your best pics of your CTS here!

1M views 3K replies 524 participants last post by  elijahbrownell57 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#80 ·
Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

yea actually i already have those tinted... that picture was from the day i had the wheels put on back in july. so i have the fogs tinted. i was going to get the tail lights done but not sure yet. if i do though im gonna have them clear coated too and smoked. by this july this car is gonna look like a modern day frank sinatra. i currently have back windows/fogs tinted. the wheels. and 18k hids (purple). i only got the purple cause ive only seen 2 cars with purple headlights besides me. but im thinking of getting different ones cause if i have the illegal tints, i dont need a cop finding out by pulling me over for the headlights/ plus now im seeing more and more cars with them so not so unique anymore :(

Vehicle Car Night Light Automotive design

thats my buddies cougar and my car right behind his in chicago.

This post has been deleted
#96 ·

Cad4Life...mreynolds27...and whoever else...are you all talking about tinting the entire front windshield? or just the typical stripe across the top?

I myself , am talking about tinting THE ENTIRE windshield. The strip is not enough for me and my eyes are sensitive.

THanks, I like it pretty well. I have been looking for a rear bezel for it, but cannot find one for a reasonable price anywhere..
I paid $250 painted for mine!!! :eek:
But someone recently found this....
http://www.carid.com/product.php?productid=60066&cat=0&page=1

Id try contacting them first, there website does look a little flashy....
Good luck!

#99 ·

did you paint it yourself?.. if so, where did you find the factory paint in a spray can?

also what exhaust tips do you have? or this that entirely new mufflers/ exhaust setup?

im thinking about painting my grille black, and my buddy has a can of NiteShade with a bit left so i was going to try tinting the chrome strip sort of a black chrome look.. at least until i can get my hands on a sport grille.

#100 ·

did you paint it yourself?.. if so, where did you find the factory paint in a spray can?

also what exhaust tips do you have? or this that entirely new mufflers/ exhaust setup?

im thinking about painting my grille black, and my buddy has a can of NiteShade with a bit left so i was going to try tinting the chrome strip sort of a black chrome look.. at least until i can get my hands on a sport grille.

No, it was painted at a shop with correct paint codes....The tips are Magnaflow dual wall stainless tips, 4" diameter - expensive compared to some of the chrome ones you can get, but I always liked the look of polished stainless over chrome on my cars - and they match the factory wheels pretty well...

If you are going to go through the effort of removing the strip to nite-shade it, go one step further and pull the grill and bring it to a paint shop, you will be a happy camper if that is the look you are going for....:yup:

#104 ·

did i post mine here yet?

i'm just to lazy to look through all the pages...

• 22" tis 07 rims
• 245-30-22 hankook tires
• 13" rotora big brake kit (4 piston)
• kenwood DNX7100 navigation 7" in. screen
• kenwood LZH-70W Flip Down 7" lcd screen
• sirius radio
• clifford matrix 50.5X 2-way pager/remote start alarm
• cts-v grill
• custom WW clear corner light & fog light lenses
• xentec 8000K HID conversion kit (headlights & foglights)
• LED white lightbulbs all around (corner bulbs, parking bulbs, drls)
• TIS badges
• US speed custom cadillac embroidered floormats
• stainless steel exhaust tip

Reactions: Caddynut2000
#119 ·

Here is a pic of the rear and front, im thinking about having my headlights sanded back down and re-done a little darker bc with the gray background in the lights it kind of give a bronze tint. and im for sure having the fogs and turn signals done darker.

Attachments

#120 · (Edited)

Here is a pic of the rear and front, im thinking about having my headlights sanded back down and re-done a little darker bc with the gray background in the lights it kind of give a bronze tint. and im for sure having the fogs and turn signals done darker.

Car looks great Shane - I was thinking of having my rear (old style) bezel painted and really like the way yours looks - quick question, any reason you did not have him paint the gray plastic around the license plate black to match the car color? That is what I am planning to do, but really like the way the "glass area" looks on your car - nice job. View attachment 56096

#124 ·

Here is my 2005 3.6L CTS. Just a few slight mods: 18X8 wheels, added the spoiler, K&N FIPK intake, and of course 15% tint.
could you do me a favor? could you take a few pics of the spoiler at different angles, i want to get one but im not sure if i'll like it.

would really appreciate it... car looks awesome btw! love the rims with red strip, what kind are they/model are they. i think something like those would look amazing on my black CTS, then do the calipers in red

also, is that an OEM spoiler, an E&G, or some other OEM look-a-like?