Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Post your best pics of your CTS here!

1M views 3K replies 524 participants last post by  elijahbrownell57 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#791 ·
Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

Agp, I'm lowered and on 20s. The wheels turn enough to get at the plugs, pulling it out would b a little tricky but you can jack it up a inch or 2

#795 ·

Finally got a decent weekend, so I figured that with the world ending and all that I'd at least wash the car after it came back from the tire shop. I did some really shoddy paint chip repair yesterday and got one coat of Klasse All-in-One on today. I'll hit it again and do the sealant to get some better pics, weather permitting. Overall I was impressed with swirl removal that it gave by hand:

Glorious driveway photos...the second looks like it's still filthy, but that's just the ancient asphalt at the in-law's place. Hopefully I can polish it properly before the end of the (Canadian) long weekend and get the wife to take some real photos. Cameras aren't my bag, baby. The new wheels have made caliper paint(black, most likely) my next to-do for sure.

#805 ·

#807 ·

Hi mike, would you know where to get a mesh insert for a 04 escalade grille. the only thing i could find so far is to buy a sheet of stainless mesh and try to make it fit. Looking fot the look i have on my cts grille. Thanks