Post your best pics of your CTS here! - Page 215
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 215 of 235 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 3522
Like Tree1435Likes
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Post your best pics of your CTS here! in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; PicsPlay_1392392120125.jpg 05 cts Volant duel in duel out muffler delete with xpipe and back to muffler straight piped hid head ...
    cam2118 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 05 cts 3.6l v6

Re: Post your best pics of your CTS here!

PicsPlay_1392392120125.jpg
    05 cts Volant duel in duel out muffler delete with xpipe and back to muffler straight piped hid head and fog lights smoked taillights and lots of plasti dip! vmax iceolatar next!

roma604 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 Cadillac CTS 3.6L

Ikera is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2003 Cadillac CTS 3.2, 1990 Nissan 240sx Turbocharged

Quote Originally Posted by roma604 View Post
    another member from BC are you part of any local forum communities or do you go to any cars meets?

and here is a pic of my car again, downsized the tires from 235/45/19 to 235/35/19

can't say that I like 35 profile tires, but 45 profile tires didn't fit well and I could find anything else in between, also from my research it looks like 235/35/19 is the most common size for 19" rims
    CTSM and mcuadrado0953 like this.

mgp carnage is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 cts 3.6l

Quote Originally Posted by Ikera View Post
    another member from BC are you part of any local forum communities or do you go to any cars meets?

and here is a pic of my car again, downsized the tires from 235/45/19 to 235/35/19

can't say that I like 35 profile tires, but 45 profile tires didn't fit well and I could find anything else in between, also from my research it looks like 235/35/19 is the most common size for 19" rims
    how wide are your 19's and what drop springs do you have ......i have 255/40/19 in the rear and 225/40/19 up front they fit perfect but i like the look of yours too ...is the ride rough at all

Quote Originally Posted by mgp carnage View Post
    how wide are your 19's and what drop springs do you have ......i have 255/40/19 in the rear and 225/40/19 up front they fit perfect but i like the look of yours too ...is the ride rough at all
    ADR M-Sport 19x8.5 +15 offset (rims +35 offset with 20mm spacers) all rims and tires the same size
    I found the rims for a really good price on Craigslist $250 for the whole set, and they were suppose to be 5x114.3 bolt patter. After I bought them I found out they are 5x120... so I ordered a set of slimmest bolt patter adapters available 20mm, it was $270 shipping included, not too bad
    The suspension is
    FE3 shocks (stock CTS Sport)
    MM rear upper spacers
    H&R Lowering spring (made for FE4 shocks)
    I had mod the front springs to make them fit properly on FE3 shocks
    but I got them for $240 so no regrets (also Craigslist)

as you can see my budget is pretty low so I couldn't find affordable tires in profile 40
    I admit it's not as comfortable as it was before

another member from BC are you part of any local forum communities or do you go to any cars meets
    Hey man, no not part of anything... are your front windows tinted? I had mine tinted and took them off after 3 tinted window tickets...... lol what a waste of money that was.

Hey man, no not part of anything... are your front windows tinted? I had mine tinted and took them off after 3 tinted window tickets...... lol what a waste of money that was.

haha yeap, 35% all except windshield obviously, it's not that dark, a lot of light come thru the moon roof and you can see into the car alright even the back seat. But if I do close the moon roof cover it does get pretty dark.
    I got the tint from eBay for $24, if I do get a ticket I'll probably redo the front windows in 50%

how dark was your tint front and back and do you have a moon roof?

I'm part of BCRWD.com forum, they're strange bunch of people and mostly Import Drift cars, so I was wondering if there are any other local communities for trading parts and car meets

Planktron is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 03 CTS 5M Luxury/Sport: V rear bumper and V exhaust

ya i have a sunroof. my front two were only 50% and the rest 35%.. but the only time i got ticketed was when i was pulled over for other things. ie speeding, talking on my cell, and more speeding.... they always added the tinted windows to the tickets, a cop even peeled a corner of the tint off my window lol...

i wish i knew a local place for parts. i recently blew a rear strut, looked everywhere for a set of used FE5's. couldn't find any so instead of buying a new set, i decided to spend a little more and bought D2 coilovers..... gonna have them installed this week hopefully

Jon
    Jon is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS Premium 6 Speed, 04 CTS 3.6L, 2014 ATS 2.0T

I lived in BC last year. All 3 of my CTS had tinted windows. Got pulled over once in my '09 for the dark plate cover and tinted windows, and no front plate. Cop gave me a tinted window ticket. Never got bothered in my Camaro but was pulled over in my Yukon Denali for the front windows and plate cover.

Just moved to Alberta and already got stopped once for my plate cover and front windows. Pain in the ass but there's no way in hell the tint is coming off.
    CTSM likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Hey man, are you the one with the website?! This is my first car and I used your tutorials when I first started wrenching on it; used it for the bumper swap and rotor/brake change. You made everything so easy for me. Just wanna say thanks!! It's all a piece of cake now lol

bsh49 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 cts 3.6 sport, volant cai, eibach prosport lowered

Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

mcuadrado0953 likes this.

Jon
    Jon is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS Premium 6 Speed, 04 CTS 3.6L, 2014 ATS 2.0T

Hey man, are you the one with the website?! This is my first car and I used your tutorials when I first started wrenching on it; used it for the bumper swap and rotor/brake change. You made everything so easy for me. Just wanna say thanks!! It's all a piece of cake now lol
    Yep that's me. No prob.

CTSM is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 07' CTS 3.6L Lux \ V-Sways \StrutBrace\ R1 \ Volant\ Borla

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Yep that's me. No prob.
    Yes me too Jon, Used your website for a spoiler install before amongst other things, thanks for that info a well!

joartstewey is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS LS Auto.

Pics of My Baby

photo (2).PNG

photo.JPG

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.