Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Post your best pics of your CTS here!

1M views 3K replies 524 participants last post by  elijahbrownell57 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#726 ·
Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

I've put on my new rims yesterday.
Yeah, now let the summer beign!

Rims: 8.5j x 20" - "Schmidt CF-Line"
Tires: 245/30 ZR20 Nankang

The handling in corners is a lot better now thru the width of the tires.
And even the comfort is still very good, it still rides totally smooth. The same with the noise, very quiet.
I'm really surprised, i thought it would be alot worse.

Here are some snapshots. A better shooting will follow the next days.
What do you think?

#728 ·

Snapped this one the other night, thought it looked pretty good.

Going to make this bigger as soon as the pic goes through the upload process, didn't realize it would do this.....

#731 ·

and a short blast to the past

2001 Seville STS, sitting at about 210k right there

1995 Seville STS, my first car and first Cadillac

#732 ·

Nice fellas.. However, with those nice grilles and wheels ya'll have on the cts', buy a mesh chrome lower grille now to fill in that ugly black void in the front of the cts' cars. hahaha.. Changes the whole look of the cts', especially if you have a v or sports grille.

#736 · (Edited)

Nice fellas.. However, with those nice grilles and wheels ya'll have on the cts', buy a mesh chrome lower grille now to fill in that ugly black void in the front of the cts' cars. hahaha.. Changes the whole look of the cts', especially if you have a v or sports grille.
So Im a troll? Your basically saying that without the mesh the front end of the car is ugly. There is such a thing as differing opinions... just because you like the mesh chrome lower grill doesnt mean everyone on here should go and buy one.

Yeah... 93 posts and joined 7 month ago... You joinded in 2008 and have 144 posts... why is that even part of this discussion?

Your free to state your opinion, just as I am. I think telling everyone to go and do something because its what you like is retarted.

And for what its worth, the mesh that will be going on my lower grill will be black, not chrome. Hate on my car all you want buddy, Im SO SORRY that i dont have a BLACK CTS... yeah my thunder grey is so ugly thats why they charged you extra for it at the dealership. But yeah... "black mamba" is looking really hot....

"Its called personalize" ....... "cause every show cts' I believe I've seen allll have the mesh package, why would you not want it?? "
..... Yeah, Ill PERSONALIZE my car by doing the same thing that you see on every CTS at a car show. LOL! your a bright bulb buddy.

I see what you are saying, the mesh on the upper grill should be complimented by some sort of lower grill... fine... I tend to agree... but maybe not everyone does.

#735 · (Edited)

Haha yeah everybody go and get a mesh grill STAT so your CTS can look like everyone elses!
Opinions are like asses.. Let us see, 92 posts and joined in 2010.. That's all you have to say? Hmmmm.. What a simpleton comment. Please troll elsewhere, simpleton.

BTW, I agree, YOUR "thunder grey" color, lmao, should not get the pimp sports package that Cadi offers, too f*kin' ugly right? Also, now I guess you're gonna say that no V or sports packages should come w the mesh lower grilles cause everyone will look like each other...?? And every V owner looks alike, huh, cause they all have mesh bottom grilles? rotflmao.. Why do they have bottom mesh grilles? Cause it covers the plastic hole in the bumper for airflow, the design & cosmetics are gorgeous, etc etc...But right on, you can keep those ugly holes and that repulsive front opening the way it is.. "we don't want to look like anyone else".. rotflmao!! It's called personalize.. The lower mesh grille ties the upper grille together and forms a complete package. Are you new at pimpin' cars at shows/events, kinda sounds like it, cause every show cts' I believe I've seen allll have the mesh package, why would you not want it??

Anyways, IME, cannot have one w/o the other. .02

#748 · (Edited)

Alright boys, It's been a long year, but I'm finally done upgrading my CTS! What do you think;)

What do you think about my CTS V in sunset Orange? I bet you didn't know they came in that color! I wanted to create a "sleeper" look so I downgraded to 16" painted alloy. The hub swap was a bitch to go from the 6 lug to the 5 lug, but I got 'er done. I even went so far as to swap out my OEM mesh for one of the ebay grilles! Awesome! Oh wait, I'm on the wrong forum...I should have posted this on the V forum! Oh well Enjoy!

#749 ·

ummm nice v bumper....... lol