Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Post your best pics of your CTS here!

1M views 3K replies 524 participants last post by  elijahbrownell57 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#686 ·
Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

who else runs 20z on Eibachs in the snow??

#694 ·

Hey guys,

Just got done washing the caddy, and prepping it for spring!
Sorry about crappy pics.,..took them with my Iphone

Stock caddy, just 20's and lowered on Eibachs.

Thanks for looking!

its all about stretch and poke!!
looks great!

#695 ·

I was gunna wait for my new wheels to get put on before I posted some updated pics, but I was told that they haven't even shipped yet so what the hell...

I took these with my iPhone so you cant really see the detail because everything is black, but once I get the new wheels on ill take some pictures with the Canon.

#702 ·

I was gunna wait for my new wheels to get put on before I posted some updated pics, but I was told that they haven't even shipped yet so what the hell...

I took these with my iPhone so you cant really see the detail because everything is black, but once I get the new wheels on ill take some pictures with the Canon.
Sick caddy bro...

#700 ·

Meegan, love the color combo, one of the best looking cars on 20" rims I have seen.

AJ, total badass, not sure how old you are but recall posts that make me believe your a pretty young guy - nice to see such pride in ownership if I am correct on your age..Not to mention the F'in neighborhood - beautiful man...very fortunate...hug your parents today!

#701 ·

Meegan, love the color combo, one of the best looking cars on 20" rims I have seen.

AJ, total badass, not sure how old you are but recall posts that make me believe your a pretty young guy - nice to see such pride in ownership if I am correct on your age..Not to mention the F'in neighborhood - beautiful man...very fortunate...hug your parents today!
I am very fortunate for my mom steering me in the right direction to succeed in this world (especially in this economy), but everything you see in the picture is all from my earnings. I am 26 and a graphic designer so I do pretty well for myself. Thanks for the car complements, but the post you have probably seen in the past were from my little brother who made this account for me when I bought my CTS. (I know, really bad idea for him to make it because he used all his information and would make wild accusations and pretend that my car was actually his.) Never the less I have regained control of this account and it is in my full control now. I don't know who asked, but the wheels I will be putting on my car are the Giovanna KoKo Kuture Fann (all gloss black) which I'm sure will give it a much better look since they come staggered. (for anyone who is wondering I will post some pictures of the new wheels as soon as I get them, but something tells me that it wont be for anther couple weeks or so)

#709 ·

photobucket or use the "go advanced" button, but you need you pic to be within a certain size. photobucket is easier.

#712 ·

here you go