Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Post your best pics of your CTS here!

1M views 3K replies 524 participants last post by  elijahbrownell57 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#651 ·
Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

I'm about to buy a used 2006 Cts and wanna get the chrome mesh grill but im worried one i get on ebay will not be as good as it looks in the pictures. Can someone point me to a good quality site or seller? And as soon as i get my Cts ill post the pics here.

#654 ·

the GT said Fugitive Recovery on it. had a legit number too. im guessing bounty hunter or sum shit?

hey 30 degrees is friggin cold here! i love the cold more than anything too. this dirty rotten texas heat will be the death of me one day.

#655 ·

the GT said Fugitive Recovery on it. had a legit number too. im guessing bounty hunter or sum shit?

hey 30 degrees is friggin cold here! i love the cold more than anything too. this dirty rotten texas heat will be the death of me one day.
Cant imagine getting chased by that beast haha...

16*F here in the morning. highs of 30's lol

#657 ·

B-B-B-B-BUUUUUUMPPP!

its not that cold out guys. go snap some pics! i wanna see some snow!

heres a pic i took w a storm commin in at dusk. sky was amazing! but all the shots i took directly in front of the horizon looked awful. but this one w the building in the way was ok. i was in a hurry cause it was at a school and there was sumthin goin on that night and people were everywhere. soo not the best quality. ida liked to have taken about 10 more at least.

#660 ·

lower it.
im on 20s and i just ordered Eibach pro kit for mine, a few people have dropped it and been on 20s.

#663 ·

Hey squad!
Where have u been? U still got that V?

#670 ·

well since I a long time fan of this site and love my CTS.I thought I would share a photo of my ride ....

Are those "TIS 16" rims?
I almost bought them some time ago, but the shipping to Germany was to expensive. :D

@ jmcdolej:

Tint looks good, so does the black rims, but why are they lookin so small on the pic?
They look smaller than the winter 18".

#674 ·

looks sweet...really like those rims.