Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Post your best pics of your CTS here!

1M views 3K replies 524 participants last post by  elijahbrownell57 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
This post has been deleted
#539 ·
Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

like the box.. but its set up wrong. your not gettin all you can out of the w7 facing them at the back of a seat. airflow is way off... hope they are ported to.. mines a sealed box but the way they are angling.. and how big our trunk is.. they can push all the air toward the top of the trunk.. ur airflow is just stuck in one area.. i do like the box.. wish the w7 were facing out tho

#540 ·

I fold the seats down haha my first car (93 Cadillac Deville) had 2 audiobahn 12's ported and cut a hole in the rear deck, made ppl question who's car was louder, the other car had 4 12's and 8's in the door, dont worry I got it right, beside, Bass is just the movement of air,the more air you move the louder you are. Facing them towards my trunk limits me to the air in my trunk, folding down my seats lets me use all the air in the cabin. It was set up right especially with about 4 ppl from Myer Emco.

I dont ever have ppl in the back so just wait till you see my new setup :D

#545 ·

few more pics.

ISO is too high in this one and my aperature is off but i love this one. gimmie a break tho im still learning how to use a dslr cam on full manual. lol

my friend and i experimented w some lights here

ima whore BTW if you cant tell. lol :shhh: i take pics all the time so i got HUNDREDS! :bonkers:

#549 · (Edited)

this thread finally die???? like wat the?"
Nope....just needed you to bump it Caddykid!

my friend and i experimented w some lights here
Sir, Your car looks fantastic. Have you ever thought about STS V fogs? What a great pic! Nice work. What kind of lighting did you use?

#561 ·

Cads4life nice photoshop for being a youngster!

Nice work though:thumbsup:
thanks man ;)

I wanted to do a lil something to show you what you wheels could look like...
haha that car looks more reasonable. Sexy. :cloud9:

What lights are these?? I'm trying to match my low and fogs.
When i purchased the car it already had them,But i believe they are stock. I may be wrong..:hmm:

#554 ·

thanks for the nice comments guys

that garage is in mckinney north of dallas. closer to allen. theyve kicked me out of there twice lol i cant be caught there at night again

im not sure the brand of light they were, they were my buddies. but they were remote activated. cool stuff. i want some to do good night shots with

#564 ·

agp where have u been??? we gotta meet and greet in NJ.. u commin? i send u a pm
I can't, October 10th is my sister's birthday and I have to go celebrate with her and the family. I wish I could though, have another one in the spring!

When i purchased the car it already had them,But i believe they are stock. I may be wrong..:hmm:
The stock HID low beam isn't that white, and the fog certainly isn't white either. Must be aftermarket of some sort.