Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Post your best pics of your CTS here!

1M views 3K replies 524 participants last post by  elijahbrownell57 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#516 ·
Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

Bedlam, ? how do u like your window went visors, i am looking into getting those as well but dont know how they attach, is it two faced tape stuck to the window frame, or do they sit in the track of the window?
i love them. i am a smoker, sadly, and when it rains it makes all the difference. also in this 100+ degree heat down here, i am able to leave the windows cracked quite a bit without leaving room for access or bird poop and such. i love they way they look w the dark tint.

they are AVS visors so they are applied with the attached 3M tape, which if prepped for propperly is near indestructible.......not really but they wont go anywhere.

#533 ·

Pm me a price sometime!! :)

price shopping goes a long way man!

And eric, you need to know blackd out white diamond rears just look :jawdrop:

:cool:
GD She's looking sexy....nice work!

sry man a just a V bumper haha ill make my own grill :thumbsup:
Have you found a good place to get V gauge mesh? I have done some digging, but not a lot of finding.

#523 ·

Ill bet you I could drive it better than you hahah

If I wasnt trying to save for a house I could jsut do a v bumper with a cowl, and twin turbo for another 8g

Then you wanna keep up cause my bank account sure can

lmfao

but seriously, its me n you on the track so I can legally make you my B**** :abuse:

#524 ·

i shoudl bring my girls lancer evo up and race the vette???? its not fair for me to take my CTS on the track that day. i dont wanna waste your gas :rant2:

no but for real, its cuz my tranny line still scares me.. so idk if i will or not... i can easily match your turbo.. i got to accounts w/ 5 figures in each.. one acct that i cant touch until im 30 :( other im saving for skool but take out when i have vacations..

anything you can do i can do better :stirpot::

#526 ·

cady kid your a funny guy hahah if only you knew

btw Ill eat that evo hahah you aint got nothin on me, racing the cts's being so closely matched in performance will be a true test in skill, and I dont mean draggin. My car is faster tho sry, know why? cause weight reduction hahah I weigh 125 lbs less than you hahahahahah

but sure you can try an keep up man! :thumbsup:

#527 ·

so many things to do, so little time/money... so many other things to do coming at the same moment... bezel, carpets, insurance, diff, shocks, wheels, tyres, brake ducts, repaint, ........

and it doesn't help that cadillac belgium is a bunch of thieving bastards

#529 ·

brake ducts are a necessity, as my brakes keep overheating, and i've already got the Hawk HPS pads, and the r1concepts premium slotted rotors front and back, and super racing dot4 fluid. (might go to 5.1 soon, though. first wanna know if cadillac belgium would do the brake line recall thing, even though i haven't got the recall :) )

i was looking at a normal LSD diff from a newer cts, but that quaife looks quite good, actually.. but as i said in my previous post, money.... time.... thoughts of "wouldn't i be wasting my money?" and the likes...

#534 ·

Thanks!
just the mesh on ebay, and wow guys my math is bad, I meant 120,as I weigh bout 140-145 lol

And caddykid I have had 2 JL12W7's, Two 500 mono amps, custom boxes and maybe totaled bout 200-300 TOPs

How In the hell are you gettin 750? sry but :bsflag:

hahaha

#536 ·

let see the pic dude aint no way your pushing that with 2 12's lol

I had 3/4" thick MDF with an 1.5" in the front, two seperate sealed enclosure's weight prolling 50lbs each, speakers weigh 45 hell thats just 190

dude I gotta see this, 450 is rediculous lol

#537 ·

i got 2 custom boxes in my drunk molded out of MDF too.. shit is thick. as thick as my TV so it locks into place.. so id say the back box holding the 2 JL 12w6 weights about 105lbs... the front one holding the TV and amp is 180 plus the equipment.. idk im saying im around 400-450 still...

is such a custom fit.. it takes me 30 min just to try to lift it and get it out of the trunk its that snug and that heavy