Post your best pics of your CTS here! - Page 12
Cadillac
 

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 233 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 3487
Like Tree1388Likes
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Post your best pics of your CTS here! in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; made a few changes since i first started this thread. Ill take some pictures tonight of my hid fog lights....
  1. #166
    ShaneH85 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    59

    Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

    made a few changes since i first started this thread. Ill take some pictures tonight of my hid fog lights.
    Attached Images

  2. #167
    txbest1980's Avatar
    txbest1980 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS "Ebony Maria" 2005 Cadillac STS "Grace"
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Wherever Uncle Sam sends me
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,439

    Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

    shane85...car is looking super clean

  3. #168
    andrewschenk's Avatar
    andrewschenk is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 3.6-Volant CAI, V-exhaust, LED swap, Clear DRL, 6000k
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Waterloo, Ontario
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,713

    Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaneH85 View Post
    made a few changes since i first started this thread. Ill take some pictures tonight of my hid fog lights.
    did you use VHT on the lights?... how many coats is that?

  4. #169
    ShaneH85 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    59

    Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewschenk View Post
    did you use VHT on the lights?... how many coats is that?
    I actually paid a guy to tint them at a local body shop here, same guy that did my grill and my rear bezel. he also did the pillars on the door because there were looking kind of funky. But thanks man i would really like to change my wheels to this set that is in the Cadillac classifieds i think they are called 2ze? the guy wants like 1900 for them.

  5. #170
    ShaneH85 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    59

    Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

    Here is a pic of the rear and front, im thinking about having my headlights sanded back down and re-done a little darker bc with the gray background in the lights it kind of give a bronze tint. and im for sure having the fogs and turn signals done darker.
    Attached Images

  6. #171
    Scattilac's Avatar
    Scattilac is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS 3.6 Black on Black 1SC
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    50
    Posts
    501

    Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaneH85 View Post
    Here is a pic of the rear and front, im thinking about having my headlights sanded back down and re-done a little darker bc with the gray background in the lights it kind of give a bronze tint. and im for sure having the fogs and turn signals done darker.

    Car looks great Shane - I was thinking of having my rear (old style) bezel painted and really like the way yours looks - quick question, any reason you did not have him paint the gray plastic around the license plate black to match the car color? That is what I am planning to do, but really like the way the "glass area" looks on your car - nice job.Attachment 56096

  7. #172
    ShaneH85 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    59

    Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Scattilac View Post
    Car looks great Shane - I was thinking of having my rear (old style) bezel painted and really like the way yours looks - quick question, any reason you did not have him paint the gray plastic around the license plate black to match the car color? That is what I am planning to do, but really like the way the "glass area" looks on your car - nice job.Attachment 56096
    oh yea he painted it the color of the pillars on the door. its like a flat black kind of. But man before he did it it was like a faded out gray color. But thanks for the compliments man i like the way your chrome piece on your hood was painted.

  8. #173
    Scattilac's Avatar
    Scattilac is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS 3.6 Black on Black 1SC
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    50
    Posts
    501

    Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Scattilac View Post
    Car looks great Shane - I was thinking of having my rear (old style) bezel painted and really like the way yours looks - quick question, any reason you did not have him paint the gray plastic around the license plate black to match the car color? That is what I am planning to do, but really like the way the "glass area" looks on your car - nice job.Attachment 56096
    Posted wrong pic above - in this you can really see the gray area I am talking about painting black raven around the plate, and tinting the glass area dark like you did..

  9. #174
    Scattilac's Avatar
    Scattilac is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS 3.6 Black on Black 1SC
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    50
    Posts
    501

    Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaneH85 View Post
    oh yea he painted it the color of the pillars on the door. its like a flat black kind of. But man before he did it it was like a faded out gray color. But thanks for the compliments man i like the way your chrome piece on your hood was painted.
    Oh OK - I see what you did now, that actually makes sense making it flat black - great job with that again, first one of this type I have seen done, now I cannot wait to get it done...thanks.

  10. #175
    BrookV is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 1979 K5 Blazer, 2002 Kawasaki ZRX1200R
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    West Chester, PA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2

    Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

    This is my 05 CTS-V.
    Attached Images

  11. #176
    PigWig is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS 3.6L
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13

    Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

    Here is my 2005 3.6L CTS. Just a few slight mods: 18X8 wheels, added the spoiler, K&N FIPK intake, and of course 15% tint.




  12. #177
    andrewschenk's Avatar
    andrewschenk is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 3.6-Volant CAI, V-exhaust, LED swap, Clear DRL, 6000k
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Waterloo, Ontario
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,713

    Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

    Quote Originally Posted by PigWig View Post
    Here is my 2005 3.6L CTS. Just a few slight mods: 18X8 wheels, added the spoiler, K&N FIPK intake, and of course 15% tint.
    could you do me a favor? could you take a few pics of the spoiler at different angles, i want to get one but im not sure if i'll like it.

    would really appreciate it... car looks awesome btw! love the rims with red strip, what kind are they/model are they. i think something like those would look amazing on my black CTS, then do the calipers in red

    also, is that an OEM spoiler, an E&G, or some other OEM look-a-like?

  13. #178
    PigWig is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS 3.6L
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13

    Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewschenk View Post
    could you do me a favor? could you take a few pics of the spoiler at different angles, i want to get one but im not sure if i'll like it.

    would really appreciate it... car looks awesome btw! love the rims with red strip, what kind are they/model are they. i think something like those would look amazing on my black CTS, then do the calipers in red

    also, is that an OEM spoiler, an E&G, or some other OEM look-a-like?
    Here are some more pics of the spoiler (sorry the car is so dirty but we've had snow on the ground for two weeks and I haven't had a chance to wash it yet).







    I bought the spoiler, prepainted, for about $100 with shipping on eBay, then had it installed at a local body shop for $40. I think it looks great, and it cost under $150 total.

    You can get the spoiler on eBay. Search for "PAINTED CADILLAC CTS FACTORY SPOILER 2003 - 2007" and it will be one of the first options.

  14. #179
    ghettomike's Avatar
    ghettomike is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    off the grid.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,895

    Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!








    i dont know how the last 2 slipped in
    i miss the sonoma..alomost bran new when i got her... under 30km i think

  15. #180
    mreynolds27 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 cadillac cts
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    33

    Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

    Quote Originally Posted by PigWig View Post
    Here is my 2005 3.6L CTS. Just a few slight mods: 18X8 wheels, added the spoiler, K&N FIPK intake, and of course 15% tint.



    Great looking car. One question though what kind of wheels are those?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Bookmarks

Cadillac Posting Rules

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Read about Lincoln | Buick | Kia Forte Forum
Need products for your Cadillac? Check out your options at the links below:

custom floor mats | Cadillac Chrome and Black Chrome Wheels | window tinting