Post your best pics of your CTS here! - Page 119
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 190 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 2846
Like Tree1455Likes
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Post your best pics of your CTS here! in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Looks like you started with my car. Attachment 85437 This picture was one that sold me on the car. See ...
    X Rolls-Royce is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

Looks like you started with my car.

Attachment 85437
    This picture was one that sold me on the car. See how straight the reflection on the side of the car is ? The whole body is like that. Not a waver anywhere. That's the first thing I look for in a car. I sight down the sides and look for reflections that change from panel to panel. If the mirror image is distorted I don't want it.

74Chevy, here you go.Attachment 85439Attachment 85440

concorso is offline Cadillac Owners Master

Quote Originally Posted by J W View Post
    Can we see some larger shots? Looks like the chromed ebay headlights with painted surrounds? Looks good!

carrnuttdave is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS

I like those!!

It caught my eye too but I wrote it off as camera flash.

J W
    J W is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS /CTS-V / Escalade

They are the ones from ebay. I had them painted while it was in the shop. I ran it past the body guy and he said he was familiar with how to do it. Got it back last week its been sitting in the garage. I have a few changes i am doing to it.

Quote Originally Posted by concorso View Post
    Can we see some larger shots? Looks like the chromed ebay headlights with painted surrounds? Looks good!

roma604 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 Cadillac CTS 3.6L

wow your car is exactly like mine minus the chrome strip on the hood and the chrome inside the headlights.. those little changes makes the car look 10x better. that car is a boner on wheels. ya i said it. Lol! dammmmmmm i cant wait to get my car back from the body shop.... but i got this as a rental so it isn't too bad .. 2012 CTS.

Argent1 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '07 CTS 3.6

What did you do !?!
    The Mounties have you surrounded !

----------

How do you like 2012 ?
    Worth buying ?

roma604 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 Cadillac CTS 3.6L

They couldn't catch me even if they tried! Lol jk.. We got a job inside the prison. Modifying all the jail cells to make it harder for the inmates to kill themselves... Not even joking either.

and yes if i had 40k or whatever the new cts costs i would buy one lol. not this model tho! my car is faster and has more options. this is the base 3.0 litre with 1 exhaust in the back. the interior is awesome besides it being base with absolutely no options. no sunroof, no lumbar support, 1 cd capacity and the most essential thing in a car... no heated seats :'(

[edit]nvm i just read the 3.0litre is still 270hp! it is faster then my car afterall........ hmmm i will do some test driving tomorrow. lol!
    Argent1 and Argent1 like this.

It weighs 500 lbs more, so there goes the extra horsepower.

So you're stuck with your old car back, huh, Roma ? I hope they're able to make you happy with it again.

J W

Thanks, it's still under construction. I'm changing out the wheels. Just got them in today not sure if I want to keep the same size tire or not. I'm currently running on some nitto 235/35 zr20.. Thinking about going to a 245/40/20. Want a little more thickness to the tire but not too much that it will take away from the look. Gonna take one of the wheels off tomorrow and have a used 245/40/20 mounted on it to see what it will look like.
    Quote Originally Posted by roma604 View Post
    wow your car is exactly like mine minus the chrome strip on the hood and the chrome inside the headlights.. those little changes makes the car look 10x better. that car is a boner on wheels. ya i said it. Lol! dammmmmmm i cant wait to get my car back from the body shop.... but i got this as a rental so it isn't too bad .. 2012 CTS.

I've got Nitto Neo Gen 225/50/zr17 on mine.

J.W., my tires spin too much. I have half the tread left. Is the Neo Gen known to be slippery ?

carrnuttdave is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS

I got 245s on mine maybe thats why they don't spin so easily! I know that stock 17 size your running but they are a lot skinnier.

----------

Also slightly lower geared

Kad4Life burns alot of rubber too.

Did you buy your car new ? Mine does the same as yours. I can tell the difference with midgrade though, and I just spin as long as I have to to drive evenly but briskly. I am trying to figure out whether my engine has been worked. If yours was new...it would change my calculations. One day I'll get it on a dynanometer and know exactly what its putting out. I ought to test it on all three grades of gas and see just what's what. Good for my book.

Hi Jim, I bought the car used in May of '10 with 28k on the clock; a former lease car .
    AFAIK it's from-the-factory stock .

Kad

I had a '67 Sport Fury with the 361 cid 265 brake horse power engine. It was a good 400 lbs heavier and it was speedy enough but can't compare to my CTS. My 74 Satellite Sebring Plus had the 400 4bbl but only put out 235 net horsepower but weighed closer to the CTS and on 14 or 15 inch Radial T/A tires could barely chirp but was quick and fast, I had it over 110 a few times. I hit a collie with the Sport Fury and a deer with the Sebring Plus, end of each for me. I credit each animal with saving my life. Saved me from piling into backups that were ahead of me.

J W

Not really sure about the neo's. I use the 555 on my cars, trucks, and SUV. I like the tread pattern and I have never loss traction in wet or Sry conditions. A google search of the gave mixed reviews of the tire as it did with the 555. It's a crap shoot, find one you like and stock with it. The nt05's got good reviews.
    Quote Originally Posted by X Rolls-Royce View Post
    I've got Nitto Neo Gen 225/50/zr17 on mine.

J.W., my tires spin too much. I have half the tread left. Is the Neo Gen known to be slippery ?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.