Post your best pics of your CTS here! - Page 118
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 194 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 2903
Like Tree1569Likes
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Post your best pics of your CTS here! in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; nice wheels which wheels are those and what size are you running...
    larryn11 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 cts

Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

nice wheels which wheels are those and what size are you running

sterling is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

My previous CTS that was totaled a few months ago, just found an old cellphone pic and thought I'd upload. Man that was a clean car. ZE Forged Shifter wheels, Sport/luxury packages, all windows tinted, V grill, STS-V clear fogs and side markers. R1 premium drilled and slotted rotors, magnaflow exhaust, lund headers and volant CAI.

X Rolls-Royce is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Looks like you started with my car.

Attachment 85437
    This picture was one that sold me on the car. See how straight the reflection on the side of the car is ? The whole body is like that. Not a waver anywhere. That's the first thing I look for in a car. I sight down the sides and look for reflections that change from panel to panel. If the mirror image is distorted I don't want it.

74Chevy, here you go.Attachment 85439Attachment 85440

concorso is offline Cadillac Owners Master

Quote Originally Posted by J W View Post
    Can we see some larger shots? Looks like the chromed ebay headlights with painted surrounds? Looks good!

carrnuttdave is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS

I like those!!

It caught my eye too but I wrote it off as camera flash.

J W
    J W is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS /CTS-V / Escalade

They are the ones from ebay. I had them painted while it was in the shop. I ran it past the body guy and he said he was familiar with how to do it. Got it back last week its been sitting in the garage. I have a few changes i am doing to it.

Quote Originally Posted by concorso View Post
    Can we see some larger shots? Looks like the chromed ebay headlights with painted surrounds? Looks good!

roma604 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 Cadillac CTS 3.6L

wow your car is exactly like mine minus the chrome strip on the hood and the chrome inside the headlights.. those little changes makes the car look 10x better. that car is a boner on wheels. ya i said it. Lol! dammmmmmm i cant wait to get my car back from the body shop.... but i got this as a rental so it isn't too bad .. 2012 CTS.

Argent1 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '07 CTS 3.6

What did you do !?!
    The Mounties have you surrounded !

----------

How do you like 2012 ?
    Worth buying ?

roma604 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 Cadillac CTS 3.6L

They couldn't catch me even if they tried! Lol jk.. We got a job inside the prison. Modifying all the jail cells to make it harder for the inmates to kill themselves... Not even joking either.

and yes if i had 40k or whatever the new cts costs i would buy one lol. not this model tho! my car is faster and has more options. this is the base 3.0 litre with 1 exhaust in the back. the interior is awesome besides it being base with absolutely no options. no sunroof, no lumbar support, 1 cd capacity and the most essential thing in a car... no heated seats :'(

[edit]nvm i just read the 3.0litre is still 270hp! it is faster then my car afterall........ hmmm i will do some test driving tomorrow. lol!
    Argent1 and Argent1 like this.

It weighs 500 lbs more, so there goes the extra horsepower.

So you're stuck with your old car back, huh, Roma ? I hope they're able to make you happy with it again.

J W
    J W is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS /CTS-V / Escalade

Thanks, it's still under construction. I'm changing out the wheels. Just got them in today not sure if I want to keep the same size tire or not. I'm currently running on some nitto 235/35 zr20.. Thinking about going to a 245/40/20. Want a little more thickness to the tire but not too much that it will take away from the look. Gonna take one of the wheels off tomorrow and have a used 245/40/20 mounted on it to see what it will look like.
    Quote Originally Posted by roma604 View Post
    wow your car is exactly like mine minus the chrome strip on the hood and the chrome inside the headlights.. those little changes makes the car look 10x better. that car is a boner on wheels. ya i said it. Lol! dammmmmmm i cant wait to get my car back from the body shop.... but i got this as a rental so it isn't too bad .. 2012 CTS.

I've got Nitto Neo Gen 225/50/zr17 on mine.

J.W., my tires spin too much. I have half the tread left. Is the Neo Gen known to be slippery ?

carrnuttdave is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS

I got 245s on mine maybe thats why they don't spin so easily! I know that stock 17 size your running but they are a lot skinnier.

----------

Also slightly lower geared

16. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Your date of birth and age are displayed in several places on the forum. Only the administrator will have access to your date of birth should you choose to hide it via the privacy option below.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.