Post your best pics of your CTS here! - Page 116
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 230 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 166 216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 3436
Like Tree1318Likes
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Post your best pics of your CTS here! in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Originally Posted by concorso Kid, I notice you wont show any pictures of the right side of the rear bumper...did ...
    carrnuttdave is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS

Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

Quote Originally Posted by concorso View Post
    Kid, I notice you wont show any pictures of the right side of the rear bumper...did you get wheels before you repaired the bumper?
    The one picture shows where he hasnt fixed the bumper yet LOL!

agp
    agp is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2007 3.6L Sport | R1 drilled/slotted

Quote Originally Posted by CadillacKid12 View Post
    dont mind that i do now my car has the proper material to be posted in this thread lol

dude those rims are mad sexy

CadillacKid12 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '04 3.6L, Clear Fogs, 20" TV, Tints, Streeglow, V Bumper

thank you AGP.

actually got them from KOT on here..

and hey leave my back bumper alone.. thats the least of my worries now lol

and OD.. no girls will be sitting on my car ever again lol, not with this sexy thing now

J W
    J W is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS /CTS-V / Escalade

Got the cluster back today. Upgraded it. Lost the clock but gained a temperature gauge.

odthetruth is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

Losing the clock is no big loss... at all.

J W

Your right, there is one right on the DIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by odthetruth View Post
    Losing the clock is no big loss... at all.

A48WillyzGuy is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS

Got your cluster back? Where did you send it? I also have this useless clock on mine, it doesn't even read the same time as the DIC 90% of the time lol. A temp gauge would sure be nice to have!

sonic509 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): cts 05

I had snatched up a few on eBay. Cost me $150 for both, total.
    Do you have some? looking some black ones

Quote Originally Posted by J W View Post
    Invision dual toploading rev3. Depending on how you want your set up you can get the rev2 or the rev3. Mines are rev 3, They allow you to input an aux video from the head unit. That will allow everyone to watch the same thing, or watch 3 seperate movies at once.
    Thanks, I'll keep checking ebay for some..

odthetruth is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by sonic509 View Post

I actually do, but I'm keeping them. I took them off my 03. Also, just giving you a heads up, I haven't forgotten the Magnaflows. Its been a crappy few weeks prior, having worked 1-2 days total a week with no car, but I got my paycheck in today. I have both Magnaflows sitting in my trunk, I just have to find a box that they can fit in, since I had them cut with a little extra pipe on 'em... in case you need it. Figured maybe you could even exhaust clamp if it'll fit...

sonic509 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): cts 05

I had snatched up a few on eBay. Cost me $150 for both, total.
    I actually do, but I'm keeping them. I took them off my 03. Also, just giving you a heads up, I haven't forgotten the Magnaflows. Its been a crappy few weeks prior, having worked 1-2 days total a week with no car, but I got my paycheck in today. I have both Magnaflows sitting in my trunk, I just have to find a box that they can fit in, since I had them cut with a little extra pipe on 'em... in case you need it. Figured maybe you could even exhaust clamp if it'll fit...
    That's all right bro,
    Thanks for the update

J W

I took it to a guy who is abt 40 mi out from where i live. He sells and rebuilds clusters. I had asked him if a cluster out of a 04-06 would work in a 03 ans he said all it would need is to be programed. So i bought one from a salvage yard and he reprogrammed and even put the same milage that was on the one i had taken out. You can find a lot of repair places on flea bay. They may even have a cluster for sale also
    Quote Originally Posted by A48WillyzGuy View Post
    Got your cluster back? Where did you send it? I also have this useless clock on mine, it doesn't even read the same time as the DIC 90% of the time lol. A temp gauge would sure be nice to have!

J W

If you are refering to the headrest monitors i usally find them on flea bay. You can get a good deal on a set if you are going to re-cover them to match your interior. I usally look for a set that has the same diameter post as mine. I dont worry about the distance between the post because since i have them reulpholtered i just have the post re-done to the distance i need. A muffler shop welds the post back on for 20 bucks. If you can weld you can do it yourself. Buying some that are made for a dodge caravan are a lot cheaper then ones that are made for a cadillac and they are the same monitors.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic509 View Post

J W

Ikera likes this.

concorso is offline Cadillac Owners Master

Quote Originally Posted by A48WillyzGuy View Post
    Very common. When I had my 03, I would set the time and the time would be correct until I turned the car off.

04silversmokects is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by J W View Post
    I took it to a guy who is abt 40 mi out from where i live. He sells and rebuilds clusters. I had asked him if a cluster out of a 04-06 would work in a 03 ans he said all it would need is to be programed. So i bought one from a salvage yard and he reprogrammed and even put the same milage that was on the one i had taken out. You can find a lot of repair places on flea bay. They may even have a cluster for sale also
    What had to be programed? Is it because of the temp gauge? I ask because I just bought a 06 gauge for my 04 that only has 400 more miles on it. Was going to drive the car with tools to that exact mileage and swap them out thinking that the odometer was all I had to worry about?? Was there more to it because you had an 03 and I wouldn't need to worry about in my 04?

Thanks Bobby

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.