Cadillac
 

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 103 of 195 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2911

Thread: Post your best pics of your CTS here!

  1. #1531
    JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    37,299

    Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

    ^idk


  2. #1532
    Argent1's Avatar
    Argent1 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '07 CTS 3.6
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,937

    Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

    Quote Originally Posted by concorso View Post
    I always thought Platinum was for the indecisive. Cant choose a color? Dont get one.

    White Diamond is fastest. Its scientifically proven. White cars stay the coolest. Cool engines make more more power. Black is most likely the slowest. Althought, beige is just as slow, but that says more about the owner then the car...
    Au contraire, Mon ami !
    I decided I didn't want a White or Black one, everyone & their sister has one. And as far as not deciding on a colour, we all know that white is the absence of colour, so is indecisive ?

    That scientific proof is suspect, since black absorbs heat it should be faster by your logic.

    Cool engines don't make more power, cold air into hot engines does,hence the advent of CAI's. And besides the t-stats keep all the engines at about the same temp.

    No comment on beige.

    Silver is the smartest, and more smarts means a better job, which equals higher pay, so I will be content driving my money to the bank in my Platinum Sport Beauty.

  3. #1533
    Argent1's Avatar
    Argent1 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '07 CTS 3.6
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,937

    Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

    @ JimmyH

    "Canadians"

    "Canadiens" is the Greatest NHL team.

  4. #1534
    JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    37,299

    Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

    I thought Canadiens are men and Canadians are women.

  5. #1535
    odthetruth's Avatar
    odthetruth is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,969

    Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyH View Post
    maybe, but swirls in the paint could increase the coefficient of drag. And since swirls are most noticeable on black, they are more likely to be buffed out on a black car than a lighter colored one.
    There is an internal swirl pattern on the white diamond, much like passing a rake over sand, which allows much more airflow and increases the CD and produces downforce at the same time.

    Coupled with the carbon block technology, the white diamond 3.2 goes unchallenged as the fastest color.

  6. #1536
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,630

    Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyH View Post
    maybe, but swirls in the paint could increase the coefficient of drag. And since swirls are most noticeable on black, they are more likely to be buffed out on a black car than a lighter colored one.
    Good point. Science, thou art a heartless bitch.

  7. #1537
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,630

    Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

    Quote Originally Posted by odthetruth View Post
    There is an internal swirl pattern on the white diamond, much like passing a rake over sand, which allows much more airflow and increases the CD and produces downforce at the same time.

    Coupled with the carbon block technology, the white diamond 3.2 goes unchallenged as the fastest color.
    Lol... Paint that block in White Diamond, and youre looking at an extra billionty of thrust.

  8. #1538
    BMANN06's Avatar
    BMANN06 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 08' Escalade ESV AWD
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    166

    Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

    Maybe not the best pic, but a shot after a detail while at the cottage ...


  9. #1539
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,630

    Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Argent1 View Post
    Au contraire, Mon ami !
    I decided I didn't want a White or Black one, everyone & their sister has one. And as far as not deciding on a colour, we all know that white is the absence of colour, so is indecisive ?

    That scientific proof is suspect, since black absorbs heat it should be faster by your logic.

    Cool engines don't make more power, cold air into hot engines does,hence the advent of CAI's. And besides the t-stats keep all the engines at about the same temp.

    No comment on beige.

    Silver is the smartest, and more smarts means a better job, which equals higher pay, so I will be content driving my money to the bank in my Platinum Sport Beauty.
    I might have been joking a little about the 'science'...
    Canadiens...

  10. #1540
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,630

    Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

    Quote Originally Posted by BMANN06 View Post
    Maybe not the best pic, but a shot after a detail while at the cottage ...

    No jokes and the wrong generation. You fail.

  11. #1541
    JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    37,299

    Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

    oops

  12. #1542
    Argent1's Avatar
    Argent1 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '07 CTS 3.6
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,937

    Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

    Quote Originally Posted by concorso View Post
    I might have been joking a little about the 'science'...
    Canadiens...
    I knew that............

    Yanks..........

  13. #1543
    Argent1's Avatar
    Argent1 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '07 CTS 3.6
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,937

    Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

    Quote Originally Posted by BMANN06 View Post
    Maybe not the best pic, but a shot after a detail while at the cottage ...

    Looks pretty urbanized for cottage country.

  14. #1544
    Argent1's Avatar
    Argent1 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '07 CTS 3.6
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,937

    Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyH View Post
    I thought Canadiens are men and Canadians are women.
    Well..........as far as I know there are no women on the Canadiens team.

    Yanks.........

  15. #1545
    JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    37,299

    Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

    From what I recall from French class, Canadien is the masculine form, Canadian is the feminine form. But it seems maybe that Canadian is the English spelling, where Canadien is the French spelling. But I am an American, so I really have no stake or interest in it


Bookmarks

Cadillac Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Read about Lincoln | Buick | Kia Forte Forum