Post your best pics of your CTS here! - Page 10
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 232 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Like Tree1363Likes
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Post your best pics of your CTS here! in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Originally Posted by Cad4life Dude holy shizzle, How did you?? where? who? lol But seriously The guy told me he ...
    mreynolds27 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 cadillac cts

Re: Post your best pics of your cts here!

Quote Originally Posted by Cad4life View Post
    Dude holy shizzle, How did you?? where? who? lol
    But seriously The guy told me he couldnt do it cause the need to use a heat gun and it will crack it. But I want this done sooo bad.
    Ill pay anyone $100 near MD to do it hahahah
    Nice stocker mreynolds27 like the tint, makes me want the winshield even more!
    ha yea man they can do it, I guess it just depends on how experienced they are. My buddy owns a tint shop and he does all of his cars this way and he personally did my car himself and hes crazy good, he just looks at the car for a bit and cuts all the tint by hand. and he gave me a killer deal on the price 200 bucks for taking off my old tint and putting on my new tint with a lifetime warranty.

classycadi is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): cts

yea man i set up my appointment for next tuesday... im getting 10% all the way around and 35 or 30% on the windshield... im probably gonna go with the 35% judging by the other comment. i love how cars look with the windshield done. so many people dislike it til they see a car with it. i have an appt for the tints next tuesday and then next wednesday i have an appt for my rims to be put on with the ultrac sessenta tires. cant wait!!! ill post pics first week of march cause thats when the zaino wax will arrive.

Scattilac is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS 3.6 Black on Black 1SC

"The spelling is 'MORON', you ironic dumbass.".....Possibly the funniest single line I have ever read on this forum, maybe anywhere...well done..

Cad4life is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): White '04 CTS 3.6L,Two JL 12w7 + Bose/ Boston Tweets

Quote Originally Posted by mreynolds27 View Post
    ha yea man they can do it, I guess it just depends on how experienced they are. My buddy owns a tint shop and he does all of his cars this way and he personally did my car himself and hes crazy good, he just looks at the car for a bit and cuts all the tint by hand. and he gave me a killer deal on the price 200 bucks for taking off my old tint and putting on my new tint with a lifetime warranty.
    Damn I dont have anyone in MD for tint, Any one out there that can?? hahah

3600 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by Scattilac View Post
    "The spelling is 'MORON', you ironic dumbass.".....Possibly the funniest single line I have ever read on this forum, maybe anywhere...well done..
    ive been wanting to paint my grille and the chrome strip, but ive been getting ridiculous prices.
    is that painted?

Quote Originally Posted by 3600 View Post
    ive been wanting to paint my grille and the chrome strip, but ive been getting ridiculous prices.
    is that painted?

Yes - painted factory color and clear coated - cannot imagine any respectable body shop not doing this for you for less than a hundred bucks - what kind of quotes are you getting?

andrewschenk is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 3.6-Volant CAI, V-exhaust, LED swap, Clear DRL, 6000k

did you paint it yourself?.. if so, where did you find the factory paint in a spray can?

also what exhaust tips do you have? or this that entirely new mufflers/ exhaust setup?

im thinking about painting my grille black, and my buddy has a can of NiteShade with a bit left so i was going to try tinting the chrome strip sort of a black chrome look.. at least until i can get my hands on a sport grille.

scoundrel111 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS 3.6L Raven Black Volant CAI,V-Exhaust,to many to list

3600 what part of NY are you from?

Quote Originally Posted by andrewschenk View Post
    did you paint it yourself?.. if so, where did you find the factory paint in a spray can?

also what exhaust tips do you have? or this that entirely new mufflers/ exhaust setup?

im thinking about painting my grille black, and my buddy has a can of NiteShade with a bit left so i was going to try tinting the chrome strip sort of a black chrome look.. at least until i can get my hands on a sport grille.

No, it was painted at a shop with correct paint codes....The tips are Magnaflow dual wall stainless tips, 4" diameter - expensive compared to some of the chrome ones you can get, but I always liked the look of polished stainless over chrome on my cars - and they match the factory wheels pretty well...

If you are going to go through the effort of removing the strip to nite-shade it, go one step further and pull the grill and bring it to a paint shop, you will be a happy camper if that is the look you are going for....

3600 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Yes - painted factory color and clear coated - cannot imagine any respectable body shop not doing this for you for less than a hundred bucks - what kind of quotes are you getting?
    double that!
    the places i went to looked respectable. i will do some more research!

Quote Originally Posted by scoundrel111 View Post
    3600 what part of NY are you from?
    im in nassau, you?

concorso is offline Cadillac Owners Master

Quote Originally Posted by limited01 View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Sport grill and new color coordinated rear bezel would look fantastic with your white and chrome rims! Gaawwdd, I wish I had ordered white diamond tri...looks fantastic on the CTS.

Quote Originally Posted by jezekm View Post
    There is one from Europe.
    Member of Cadillac club Czech Republic - see plate.
    Miroslav

I LOVE the Euro rear bezel with the rear red fogs! Is the CTS very popular in the Czech Republic?

The tips look good! I love the grill tho. I might actually like it better then my sport grill. Sometimes the mesh stands out...yours is very clean looking!

mrplease is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2005 Cadillac CTS - white diamond on 22" tis 07's

did i post mine here yet?

i'm just to lazy to look through all the pages...

• 22" tis 07 rims
    • 245-30-22 hankook tires
    • 13" rotora big brake kit (4 piston)
    • kenwood DNX7100 navigation 7" in. screen
    • kenwood LZH-70W Flip Down 7" lcd screen
    • sirius radio
    • clifford matrix 50.5X 2-way pager/remote start alarm
    • cts-v grill
    • custom WW clear corner light & fog light lenses
    • xentec 8000K HID conversion kit (headlights & foglights)
    • LED white lightbulbs all around (corner bulbs, parking bulbs, drls)
    • TIS badges
    • US speed custom cadillac embroidered floormats
    • stainless steel exhaust tip

andrewschenk is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 3.6-Volant CAI, V-exhaust, LED swap, Clear DRL, 6000k

No, it was painted at a shop with correct paint codes....The tips are Magnaflow dual wall stainless tips, 4" diameter - expensive compared to some of the chrome ones you can get, but I always liked the look of polished stainless over chrome on my cars - and they match the factory wheels pretty well...

If you are going to go through the effort of removing the strip to nite-shade it, go one step further and pull the grill and bring it to a paint shop, you will be a happy camper if that is the look you are going for....
    awesome thank you!

... its hard to tell from your picture, but did you go with this style http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/s...e=main&id=8397

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.