depreciation?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, depreciation? in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; whats the depreciation on these cars so far? relativly well kept and loaded lux 03 models still have a pretty ...
    newton is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 05 3.6 CTS MT

depreciation?

whats the depreciation on these cars so far? relativly well kept and loaded lux 03 models still have a pretty decent resale value from what ive been seeing. and with the 05's and up it seems like more and more people are looking at cadillacs again. what can we expect from these cars in 4 years?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

newton is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 05 3.6 CTS MT

Re: depreciation?

i dont believe that noone here has thought of what their cts might be worth in 4-5 years

caddieboy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS White Diamond base, 1992 Brougham White/White 5.7

Quote Originally Posted by newton
    i dont believe that noone here has thought of what their cts might be worth in 4-5 years
    When I get one, I plan on keeping it for 10 years minimum, so I can't imagine getting very much for it after 10 years. Wondering how much it will be worth in 4 years isn't something I ever thought about.

JoeKr is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS 3.6l SFI 6MT

I don't know where there is depreciation information on brands. I would think the best way is to look at Edmunds or kelley blue book and find out what the average selling price for a 2003 or 2004 CTS based on 12,000 miles per year. ALso, assume that you paid $500 over invoice if new. Use your basic math skills.

http://www.kbb.com/

j-w
    j-w is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

If you want to gauge what a CTS may be worth, try finding a 3rd party lending institution and ask them about lease rates on the CTS. My credit union quoted me "we won't touch a Cadillac lease with a ten foot pole." They get burned on the residual every time since Cadillacs are notorious for not holding their value very well.

That said, take it with a grain of salt re: the CTS. I wound up leasing from GMAC and they offered somewhat aggressive residual and a very aggressive rate.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.