Looking for a Cadillac CTS 03 Overhead Console Gray/Pewter
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Looking for a Cadillac CTS 03 Overhead Console Gray/Pewter in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Anyone out there trying to get rid of a 03-07 CTS overhead console in Gray/pewter with sunroof control. thanks cool2:...
    CadiCts03 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Exclamation Looking for a Cadillac CTS 03 Overhead Console Gray/Pewter

Anyone out there trying to get rid of a 03-07 CTS overhead console in Gray/pewter with sunroof control.

thanks cool2:

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

txbest1980 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS "Ebony Maria" 2005 Cadillac STS "Grace"

Re: Looking for a Cadillac CTS 03 Overhead Console Gray/Pewter

where are you located?

Owensboro, Kentucky

if you wouldnt mind paying shipping, then i know a guy in Utah who has an 04 totalled that he is parting out...shoot me a PM if you are interested and I can hook you up...

That sounds good tx. I m not able to send you a pm yet because i havent sent enough messages.. if you can pm me, i can reply to yours with all my info. thanks

Still in the market for an 03 CTS Overhead Console Gray/Pewter with Sunroof control. If anybody out there looking to get rid of one. PM me.
    Thanks

did the one guy never email you? i sent him your info...

hey tx. He has not been able to send any pics yet. I am not for sure if he has the console with the sunroof control. I am still waiting for him to send me those pics. Hopefully he sends them soon or i m off to carparts. thanks for all your help though.

peter.b is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2003 Cadillac CTS

I have the opposite problem, I located, 6 of the consoles with sunroof console but none with no sun roof rotary control. my cts has an aftermarket sunroof, so I need the plan type, very hard to come by. I bought the one with the rotary control and I was able to fit the aftermarket control in to it, but the rear
    tabs are slightly different. My attempts to use my dremel and modify tabs have not gone so well.

peter.b is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2003 Cadillac CTS

If anyone knows an after market online parts service that might have this, I would greatly appreciate the web address. to purchase it from GM will cost me, $298.00 that is more then I want to pay. Does O'reilly's carry this part?

mammaswann is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    I am also looking for 03 overhead console no sunroof please let me know if anyone has one to sell

charles12 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2003 cadillac cts

** ITEM NEEDED " overhead console in Gray/pewter with sunroof control." for my 2003 Cadillac CTS IF ANYONE has one for a reasonable price let me know

cnbcts is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS

gmpartshouse.com I had to replace my overhead console ('03 CTS w/ neutral color interior...the plastic retainer clips at the rear broke off thus OH console was hanging by wires). GM has redesigned the OH console and base plate it snaps into. After deciding it might be too much for me to install I had an upholstery shop do the work...they ended up removing the headliner in order to install the new base plate which is compatible with redesigned OH console. New OH console is part #19149454 (called a Bezel...$169 list/$124 net) & base plate is part #19148855 (called a Retainer...$55/$41).

arogers260 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS Luxury/Sport package
    Quote Originally Posted by cnbcts
    gmpartshouse.com I had to replace my overhead console ('03 CTS w/ neutral color interior...the plastic retainer clips at the rear broke off thus OH console was hanging by wires). GM has redesigned the OH console and base plate it snaps into. After deciding it might be too much for me to install I had an upholstery shop do the work...they ended up removing the headliner in order to install the new base plate which is compatible with redesigned OH console. New OH console is part #19149454 (called a Bezel...$169 list/$124 net) & base plate is part #19148855 (called a Retainer...$55/$41).
    I just modified the clips on the new design to match up with the old ones very carefully with a drill bit. Holdin up like a champ still and I've taken it down since I put it in to put led bulbs in there.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.