Cadillac Owners Forum banner

$8.88 - Wreath & Skull Decals

3K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  SvB4EvA 
#1 ·
Skull & Crossbones, Cadillac style

Cut from premium automotive grade vinyls. Pricing is for a set of 2, each measuring roughly 3"x3".

CLICK HERE for details, color choices, design options and ordering information.

See less See more
#2 ·
I like! :highfive:

#6 ·
Ah very good.

Okay, so the above pictured (for clarification) is the wreath and skill crest. The drop down is a little ambiguous.

Also, are there pictures of the different materials?
Like what is the difference between brushed aluminum and platinum silver metallic.

and the carbon fiber is image simulated correct?

#7 ·
Ah very good.
Okay, so the above pictured (for clarification) is the wreath and skill crest. The drop down is a little ambiguous.
I see what you mean. Just so there are no mistakes, we've now separated the skull designs into separate areas. The link Caleigh provided above is for this design.

Kael said:
Also, are there pictures of the different materials?
Like what is the difference between brushed aluminum and platinum silver metallic.
Brushed Aluminum:
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/album.php?albumid=53&pictureid=2557

Platinum Silver Metallic (which is a color match for the Cadillac color of the same name):
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/album.php?albumid=53&pictureid=2559

Kael said:
the carbon fiber is image simulated correct?
Unlike many of the lower quality checkerboard printed vinyls that claim a carbon fibre look, our carbon fibre is a metallized polyester material that is similar in appearance to woven carbon fibre.

Thank you for your interest!

#12 ·
We would need a V to take measurements from, have someone send us a detailed 'blueprint' of measurements thay have taken, or (and probably the best way to do this quickly, easily and accurately) someone with the V bumper could make a pattern by wrapping the section with paper, tracing along the edges and mailing us the pattern.

Also, the metallized polyester vinyls do not stretch or conform to complex surfaces like the other premium vinyls (they're almost like a thin sheet of metal), so it may need to be split in the middle and applied in two pieces.

SvB4EvA said:
sweet, now I got a new background for my phone!
Looks good. :thumbsup:

#10 ·
clever design... a little punisher in there too!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.