Adding Horsepower??? - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Adding Horsepower??? in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; You added nothing....
    54inches is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 V

Re: Adding Horsepower???

You added nothing.

yomommas is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '04 CTS, '79 Coupe DeVille, '78 Sedan De Ville, '77 Firebird

first off 54inches: i've got no feelings. ask my bitch. and for you to "constructivly criticize me" then say that you plan on doing excatly what I recommended: wtf? you added what to the conversation? anyways.....

...there's nothing to add. all the excuses about "wanting to be unique and original" don't really mean squat. the ONLY cost efficient way to get a FAST cts is to get a V. PERIOD. go ahead, spend all of your unique money on your 3.2, 3.6. just think cadillac (and every other car company) would be retarded if it was cheaper to make a base car equal to the top-of-the-line model. nobody would buy saleens or cobras if you could make a base V6 equal to one for less. same for z06's and base model vettes and every other car that comes out in different packages. you guys go ahead and blow your money (and hopefully not your motor) on your V6's; me: i'm saving mine for the '09 V.

ghettomike is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra

Quote Originally Posted by yomommas View Post
    first off 54inches: i've got no feelings. ask my bitch. and for you to "constructivly criticize me" then say that you plan on doing excatly what I recommended: wtf? you added what to the conversation? anyways.....

...there's nothing to add. all the excuses about "wanting to be unique and original" don't really mean squat. the ONLY cost efficient way to get a FAST cts is to get a V. PERIOD. go ahead, spend all of your unique money on your 3.2, 3.6. just think cadillac (and every other car company) would be retarded if it was cheaper to make a base car equal to the top-of-the-line model. nobody would buy saleens or cobras if you could make a base V6 equal to one for less. same for z06's and base model vettes and every other car that comes out in different packages. you guys go ahead and blow your money (and hopefully not your motor) on your V6's; me: i'm saving mine for the '09 V.
    hes right he has no feelings...lol... he may be blunt..all the time, but i do agree with him on almost everythig...(i still say my bumper is origional paint and matches, glair makes it look different sometimes..LOL the neverending pointless argument)

im doing the same.. waitin for the $ for my V...or just goin awd , sayin goodbye to my truck, and gettin somethin else for speed.

wow the prive of a V has come down...ide take this for 26 rather than puttin 10 grand under the hood in upgrades and dealin with caddy issues plus the aftermarket issues lol
    http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadill...p?product=4209

maybe ill just turbo my 3.2 in spite of yomommas..lol jkz

caterabullet is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Ok guys this thread has gotten a little out of hand.

I take all your advice to hart and will listen to it.

I see no point in arguing over the internet. It doesn't show much character to flame an individual behind the safety of your laptop...<--This comment is not directed to anyone specifically so if you find offense to it maybe its you.

Thanks for the advice men.

concorso is offline Cadillac Owners Master

Only one person was was flaming and getting personal. Everyone else who disagreed may have been harsh and blunt, but were only trying to steer you clear of wasting a tonne of money.

GhettoMike, you can get into a V for cheaper then that...Ive seen 04's go for low 20's...

YoMammas, moving up to a 09 V? Ive holding out for the Coupe V, but if it isnt officially announced soon, Ill be getting the sedan.

bigdawgfoxx is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2005 Cadillac CTS Every Option

OMG a CTS V Coupe, or regular CTS Coupe would be BEAUTIFUL.

If you want horsepower, go with this. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PERFO...3286.m14.l1318

ghettomike is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra

Quote Originally Posted by caterabullet View Post
    Ok guys this thread has gotten a little out of hand.

I take all your advice to hart and will listen to it.

I see no point in arguing over the internet. It doesn't show much character to flame an individual behind the safety of your laptop...<--This comment is not directed to anyone specifically so if you find offense to it maybe its you.

Thanks for the advice men.
    im not tryin to bash your car or ideas..infact i think the fact that you can make that much power with your 3.2 is impressive, however i just dont see a point in adding that much power and money into a cts when you can get a ctsv with more power for less than the cost of your car plus the upgrades....not to mention all the other features it has, suspension, bumpers, grill...etc.

if thats what you wanta do so be it and good luck...dont take what i have said as a insult, as consoro said its just us tryin 2 save you money...if you want power get a v and work off that..there are more preformance parts for vettes than 3.6's and 3.2s

54inches is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 V

[QUOTE=concorso;1592712]Only one person was was flaming and getting personal. Everyone else who disagreed may have been harsh and blunt, but were only trying to steer you clear of wasting a tonne of money.

[QUOTE]

Man you are a cry baby. I guess you an yomamas comments were just your
    .02, but when I take up for myself or 03cts, then I am flaming....

Well, the horse is definitely dead.

You go buy a V.

03CTS will build another $10,000 into his 3.2 and we will still respect him in the morning.

Late!

Quote Originally Posted by bigdawgfoxx View Post
    If you want horsepower, go with this. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PERFO...3286.m14.l1318

Guys does this actually work?

Could it damage the cars computer?

silver bullet is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS Lux/Sport

None of that CRAP works.

Yeah, I was just joking...big time.

supercharger

Im thinking of buying it what do you guys think?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Turbo...spagenameZWDVW

I put one of those on my pencil sharpener. Well worth it A+++ Fast shipping.

[quote=54inches;1593171][QUOTE=concorso;1592712]Only one person was was flaming and getting personal. Everyone else who disagreed may have been harsh and blunt, but were only trying to steer you clear of wasting a tonne of money.

Man you are a cry baby. I guess you an yomamas comments were just your
    .02, but when I take up for myself or 03cts, then I am flaming....

Well, the horse is definitely dead.

You go buy a V.

03CTS will build another $10,000 into his 3.2 and we will still respect him in the morning.

Late!
    Ive always respected his endeavors and still do. Again, you keep getting personally calling people names, which is ridiculously childish, while everyone elses trys to help out. Good luck with the lack of critical thinking

Re: supercharger

Quote Originally Posted by caterabullet View Post

Im thinking of buying it what do you guys think?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Turbo...spagenameZWDVW
    Please dont waste your money...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.